Aanchal Munjal is an Indian actress who primarily works in Bollywood films and television shows. Aanchal is known for her appearance in the television shows, Parvarris – Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi (2011) and Ekta Kapoor’s Bade Acche Lagte Hain (2013) on Sony TV.
Aanchal Munjal was born on Sunday, 13 April 1997 (age 25 years; as of 2022) in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India. Her zodiac sign is Aries. For her graduation, she attended Amity University, Mumbai.
Height (approx.): 5′ 2″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-26-34
Parents & Siblings
Aanchal’s mother, Anu Narang, is an entrepreneur.
In 2010, Aanchal made her debut in Bollywood with the film ‘We Are Family’ in which she played the role of Aleya.
In 2011, she played the role of Muniya S. Yadav in the film Aarakshan alongside Amitabh Bachchan.
In 2016, she appeared in the film Ghayal Once Again as Anushka alongside Sunny Deol.
In 2018, she made her debut in Kollywood with the film Sei in which she played the role of Neena.
In 2005, Aanchal made her debut in television as a child actor with the show Shanno Ki Shaadi on StarPlus.
In 2007, she appeared in the television show Dhoom Machao Dhoom in which she played the role of Sameera on Disney Channel. In 2015, she appeared in the television show Ghost Bana Dost in which she played the role of Chunni on Star One. Between 2011 and 2013, Aanchal appeared in the TV series Parvarrish – Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi in which she played the role of Raavi Ahuja on Sony TV.
In 2012, she played the role of Anjali Dobriyal in the show Gumrah – End Of Innocence on Channel V India. In 2013, she appeared in the Sony TV show Bade Acche Lagte Hain in which she played the role of Pihu Kapoor alongside Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar.
In 2014, she played the role of Radha Verma in the show Ek Boond Ishq on Life OK. Aanchal appeared in the show Dil Buffering (2017) in which she played the role of Abby on Bindass Channel.
Aanchal Munjal has appeared in various commercials for popular brands like Ariel, Parle G, Cadbury, Kellogs, Fems, Nirlife Syringe, Parachute Oil, Lehar Biscuits, and many more.
In 2013, Aanchal Munjal participated in the Indian cooking reality television show ‘Welcome – Baazi Mehmaan Nawazi Ki’ on Life OK. The show was an Indian version of the International series Come Dine with Me.
A feud between Diana Khan and Aanchal Munjal
Reportedly, in 2016, Diana Khan got into a catfight with Aanchal Munjal on the sets of the film Ghayal Once Again. As per the sources, Diana and Aanchal were asked by the makers of the film to share the same vanity van. However, things heated up when Diana wanted to use the washroom but the van was locked by Aanchal’s mother. A source from the set revealed the incident and said,
Usually, Aanchal does not like sharing vans as she may not be comfortable with the other person and there could be hygiene issues. At one point, Diana and her mother took all their stuff from the van, so she and her mom assumed that they had shifted out. That was when Aanchal’s mother locked the van since her belongings were inside. When Aanchal tried to explain why it was locked, she got hysterical and yelled at her. So, Aanchal’s mother also joined in the argument. We were silent witnesses.” 
- 2012: Best Child Artist – Female for the television show Parvarrish – Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi at Indian Telly Awards
- Colour: Black and Teal
- Actor(s): Vicky Kaushal and Varun Dhawan
- Actress(es): Sushmita Sen and Madhuri Dixit
- Beverage: Coffee
- Aanchal has a tattoo of her pet’s name, Magic, inked on the wrist of her left arm.
- She has a tattoo of a lotus flower inked on her chest.
- Aanchal is a fitness enthusiast and is fond of yoga. In an interview, talking about her fitness regime, Aanchal said,My fitness regime is a combination of strength training, cardio and yoga. The cardio sessions involve more of functional training than merely running on the treadmill or cycling or ellipticals. I ensure that unless and until it is a work commitment I don’t miss my fitness sessions. 
- On 23 December 2020, Aanchal underwent major surgery at Kokilaben Ambani hospital in Mumbai. She developed a small boil which turned into a 12-inch long, deep sinus inside her body. After the surgery, she was advised by the doctors to lie on her belly for a month. In an interview, she talked about her surgery and said,For one month, I was supposed to lie on my belly, and not supposed to use my back at all. Sitting was not allowed. It was only in the second month that I could lie on my back. It took 2 months only for the stitches to heal and for me to stand back on my feet. 
- Aanchal has a pet dog, Magic.