Aashutosh Gokhale is an Indian Marathi actor, who worked in various films, television serials, and theatre plays.
Aashutosh Gokhale was born on Monday, 27 May 1991 (age 30 years; as of 2022) in Mumbai. His zodiac sign is Gemini.
He completed his graduation from Ruparel College, Mumbai. During his early days of graduation, he showed interest in college plays and Ekaknkika Competitions. After completing college he started working as a theatre actor.
Height (approx.): 5′ 11″
Weight (approx.): 75 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Hazel Blue
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest40″, Waist 33″, Biceps 14″
Aashutosh Gokhale belongs to a Marathi family.
Parents & Siblings
Aashutosh Gokhale is the son of Vijay Gokhale, who is the director and actor in Marathi and Hindi films.
His mother’s name is Savita Gokhale.
He has one elder sister, Shradha Gokhale, who is married and is having a son, Abeer.
Aashutosh Gokhale started his career as a theatre actor. Ashutosh worked in various Marathi Theater dramas like Don’t Worry Be Happy in 2017.
In 2016, he worked in the play, O Woomania.
In 2022, he appeared in Dada Ek Good News Hai.
In 2012, he also acted in the popular Marathi drama, Moruchi Mavshi, with Marathi actor, Bharat Jadhav.
In Television Serials
In 2018, he gave his tv debut in the Marathi serial, Tula Pahate Re, in which he played the role of Jaydeep Sarnjame.
In 2019, he played the Lead Role in the Marathi serial, Rang Majha Vegla, as Kartik.
In 2012, Aashutosh Gokhale made his film debut in the Marathi movie, Dam Asel tar, directed by his father Vijay Gokhale.
Aashutosh Gokhale owns a Royal enfiled.
He owns an electric Tata Nexon car.
- Actor: Aamir Khan
- In 2020, during the Covid-19 pandemic, Aashutosh worked as a volunteer with food ninja for the Khaana Chahiye organization, he distributed food to different containment zones. He also worked for Shramik Trains, which is in collaboration with the State Government of Maharashtra, which generously distributed food and water to the needy and homeless people.
- Aashutosh’s nickname is Aashu.
- Aashutosh’s debut Marathi Serial, Tula Pahte Re, made a record of the highest TRP in 2018 for a Marathi serial.
- His Ekankika named Battashi won the best Ekankika award.
- Aashutosh once said that he is very passionate about photography.
- Aashutosh is the cousin of Marathi actor, Adwait Dadarkar.
- In an interview talking about spending time with family, Aashutosh said that
I seriously don’t know when my family and I had meals together. During this quarantine phase, I learned what family bonding is. I also realized how we usually talk to our mothers, and sometimes we don’t value them. But now, I realize how our parents handle everything single-handed.”
- In an interview talking about his career, Aashutosh said that he enjoys being in the acting industry.
- During an interview, Aashutosh said that he was never without work he kept on doing theatre plays one after the other.
- In an interview, Aashutosh said that he always watches the first day, the first show of Bollywood actor Aamir Khan‘s movies.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings