Adnan Dhool is a Pakistani musician. In 2022, he was one of the participants of the Pakistani local music show Coke Studio Season 14.
Adnan Dhool was born in Pakistan.
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
His parents’ names are not known.
Wife & Children
Adnan Dhool got married to Beenish Mirza on 13 May 2016.
The couple has a son.
Adnan Dhool is the lead vocalist of ‘Soch the Band.’ This band has over 200k followers on Instagram. Adnan Dhool often performs live concerts and musical shows in Pakistan and India. Adnan Dhool’s popular songs include Dekh Magar Pyar Se, Zindagi Kitni Haseen Hay, and Chupan Chupai. He composed and sang these songs along with the Pakistani singer-guitarist Rabi Ahmed. In 2014, Adnan Dhool wrote, composed, and sang the song ‘Awari’ for the Indian film ‘Ek Villan.’ The BIG Star Entertainment Awards nominated the song ‘Awari’ for the Most Entertaining Music award in 2014. The 7th Mirchi Music Awards nominated Adnan Dhool for the Upcoming Music Composer of The Year and Upcoming Lyricist of The Year awards in the same year. In 2019, the five songs of the film ‘Sherdil’ were composed by Adnan Dhool. Adnan Dhool wrote the song ‘Tu Jhoom’ for the Coke Studio Season 14 in 2022. On the show, this song was sung by prominent Pakistani singers Abida Parveen and Naseebo Lal. Zulfiqar “Xulfi” Jabbar Khan composed and co-produced the song.
- Adnan Dhool’s idol singers are Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Pathan-e-Khan, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Sonu Nigam, Kailash Kher, and Rabbi Shergill. Adnan Dhool likes singing in the Sufi genre.
- According to Adnan Dhool, the form of music in Pakistan is not original. In an interview with a media house, in 2004, Adnan Dhool commented that the original ideas in Pakistani music were lacking. He said,
We lack original ideas. There’s a dire need to take out stories from our own reality and base our films and music on that. Otherwise, we won’t be able to survive.”
- In a conversation with a media house, Adnan Dhool stated that his favourite song is Bandeya, which was sung and released by him in 2018. He stated in the same conversation that had he not become a singer, he would have become a businessman.
- In 2019, at Nescafe’s Basement Season 5, Adnan Dhool’s ‘Soch the Band’ released the song ‘Bol hu,’ which was highly appreciated by Indian singer Sonu Nigam through a video message. Sonu Nigam stated in the video that he got very emotional after listening to the song. Sonu stated,
Been a while since I’ve heard something good. Jaaved Jaafri sent this song to me. I’ve heard it before but really listened to it for the first time today. Even in today’s age, songs that can get one extremely emotional can be composed. God bless little Hadia, God bless Soch the band.”
- Adnan Dhool remains very active on social media. More than 261k people follow him on Instagram, and over 7.5k people follow his Facebook page. He often posts his videos and pictures on Twitter. He is followed by over 1k people on Twitter.