Aisha Sultana Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More
|Other name||Aisha Lakshadweep |
|Profession(s)||Actress, Model, Director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Debut||Film (Malayalam; As a Director): Flush (2020)
|Date of Birth||2 December 1984 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||36 Years|
|Controversy||A case under Sections 124 A (sedition) and 153 B (hate speech) was registered against Aisha at Kavaratti police station on 10 June 2021 for calling Lakshadweep administrator Praful K Patel a “bioweapon.” The case was registered on the complaint of the BJP’s Lakshadweep president C Abdul Khader Haji. Haji alleged that Aisha criticised Patel and the central government during a debate on the ongoing political crisis in Lakshadweep on a Malayalam news channel. However, later, Sultana took to her Facebook account and wrote,
“I had used the word bio-weapon in the TV channel debate. I have felt Patel as well as his policies [have acted] as a bio-weapon. It was through Patel and his entourage that Covid-19 spread in Lakshadweep. I have compared Patel as a bioweapon, not the government or the country…. You should understand. What else should I call him…” 
|Relationships & More|
|Siblings||She has two younger brothers.
|Bike Collection||Yamaha R15
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aisha Sultana
- Aisha Sultana is a Lakshadweep-based model, actress, and film director.
- She grew up in a middle-class family in Jessore, Bangladesh.
- She is residing in Lakshadweep’s Chetlat island (as of 2021).
- In 2013, Sultana completed the curatorial research residency at Gasworks art gallery, London.
- Aisha is a part of Brito Arts Trust, an organization run by Dhaka-based artists, and in 2014, she received the Samdani Art Award.
- Sultana started her career as a model and has done various print shoots and advertisements.
- Aisha has worked as an assistant film director with many Malayalam directors like Nissam Basheer and Lal Jose.
- In 2019, she worked as an associate director in the Malayalam film “Kettiyolaanu Ente Malakha.”
- She also wrote the script of her independent directorial debut “Flush” (2020). The film’s teaser was released by Lal Jose on his social media accounts in 2019.
- Aisha has also been a part of many Malayalam plays.
- She has remained a part of many campaigns against the new reforms and the proposed legislation on the Lakshadweep island.
- Sultana is very close to her grandmother.
- After Sultana faced sedition charges for blaming Covid cases in Lakshadweep on the administrator Praful Patel’s decisions during a news debate, Lakshadweep Sahitya Pravarthaka Sangam supported her and said that it was an inhumane approach of the administrator to depict Aisha as anti-national. Sangam’s spokesperson K Bahir said that the cultural community would stand with her.
- Sultana is the first woman filmmaker in Lakshadweep’s history. 
- She enjoys riding bikes and reading books in her leisure time.
- As of 2021, she has more than 1 million followers on her Facebook account.