Anastasiia Lenna is a Ukrainian model who was crowned Miss Ukraine (2015).
Anastasiia Lenna was born on 25 September in Kyiv, Ukraine. Her zodiac sign is Libra. During her childhood, when her mother was suffering from cancer, Anastasiia took up odd jobs such as gluing stamps on envelopes or delivering mail. She graduated in marketing and management from Kiev Slavistik University. She worked as a PR manager in Ankara and Istanbul. In an interview, she expressed that she got bored with her job as a PR manager. She said,
And I got so bored. I asked myself -‘Will my life be so boring all the time’?”
She has also worked as a translator.
Height: 5′ 9″
Weight: 52 kg
Hair Colour: Medium Golden Brown
Eye Colour: Hazel
Figure Measurements: 33-26.5-38.5
Parents & Siblings
Her parent’s name is not known. She has a brother.
Anastasiia started modelling and acting at the age of 13. Once she revealed on social media that a scout found her on the Teatralnaya metro station and invited her to a modelling school. She was crowned Miss Ukraine in 2015. In the same year, she represented her country, Ukraine, in the Miss Grand International beauty pageant. Later, she represented Ukraine at the 8th Miss Supranational pageant in 2016.
Amidst the Russia-Ukraine war in 2022, various Ukrainians joined the armed forces to defend their country from the Russian forces. During those days, former Miss Ukraine, Anastasiia Lenna, posted pictures on social media, wearing a combat uniform and holding guns.
She also used hashtags such as #standwithukraine and #handsoffukraine in the caption of her pictures. This led to the assumption by various media houses and her followers that she officially joined the defense force of her country.
Her pictures with guns got viral on social media after which she clarified with an Instagram post that she uploaded such pictures to inspire others, and she had no plan to join the Ukraine Army as such. She added that she was an airsoft player, which is a game that is played with mock weapons.
Difficulties in Life
In a series of Instagram stories, Anastasiia gave a glimpse of the hardships and difficulties she had to face in life. She recalled that her mother had recurring cancer who succumbed to the disease after struggling for a long time. Post her mother’s death, she and her brother were raised by her grandmother; however, her grandmother also died shortly after her mother’s demise. She added that she got into bad company and as a result got addicted to alcohol and cigarettes. To overcome this situation, she sent out her resume and started searching for a job. She got an invitation from Turkey for a job. At that time, Lenna was only fluent in English and German. She worked on contract in Bodrum for a year without knowing the native language of the place. She expressed that a new country, culture, friends, and work helped her successfully overcome her addictions. Later, she got a head injury in a car crash, which resulted in a cervical spine injury.
She revealed that the doctors advised her to wear a cervical collar and told her that she would not be able to walk properly after the injury.
- Quote: ‘Smile to the World and the whole World will smile to you!’
- Bollywood Movie: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (DDLJ)
- Her nickname is Nastya.
- Anastasiia owns the music program ‘World TOP 10’ on the television channel ‘Genç TV.’
- She is fluent in a total of 5 languages including English, German, and Russian/Ukrainian.
- Amidst the Russia-Ukraine war, she said,
Our [Ukraine’s] army is fighting in such a way that NATO should apply for entry into Ukraine.”
- Lenna enjoys riding motorbikes such as Harley Davidson.
- According to Lenna, after her grandmother’s death, her relatives and friends worried for her as she looked sick because she was roughly 175 cm tall and weighed only 44 kg.
- Anastasiia disclosed on her Instagram story that she purchased jeans from the Shulyavsʹka market and a whole grilled chicken with her first salary, which she could not afford before. She said that she would always purchase half or a quarter of chicken because of the lack of money and would wear clothes of her brother or those donated by her relatives before she started earning herself.