Aashish Bhardwaj is an Indian actor, who worked in tv serials like Mithai and Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2.
Aashish Bhardwaj was born on 22 August in Khatauli, Uttar Pradesh. His Zodiac sign is Leo. He completed his schooling at Golden Heart Academy in Khatauli, Uttar Pradesh. In 2012, he started pursuing BBA from IMS Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. During the second year of college, Aashish joined the theatre and did a number of plays. Later, he shifted to Mumbai and joined an international modelling agency, Toabh Talents.
Height (approx.): 5’9″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Aashish’s father’s name is Rajendra Sharma and his mother’s name is Sunita Sharma.
He has one elder brother, Shubh Bhardwaj, and one sister, Sakshi Bhardwaj.
As a Model
Aashish was very passionate about modelling and acting. He started his career as a model. In 2017, he walked a ramp for Amazon India Fashion Week and India Culture Week. He also walked the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week in 2020.
Aashish worked for the brands like fbb, Realme, Besivaindia, Barbequenation, and Toyota.
He was featured in magazines like Vogue India and GQ.
Aashish was part of the Campaign shoot for Pantaloons and Urban Clap. Aashish also appeared in the Myntra insider.
As an Actor
In 2021, he made his acting debut in the Hindi tv serial, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, where played the role of Mohnish. Later, Aashish appeared in the Hindi tv serial, Tere Bina Jiya Jaye Na, as Yash Chaturvedi on Zee tv.
In 2022, Aashish was seen in the Hindi serial, Mithai, alongside Debattama Saha.
- Food: Pizza
- Actor: Irrfan Khan
- Character: Spider-man
- Sports: Cricket
- In 2012, Aashish was titled as Mr Fresher in his college.
- According to Aashish Bhardwaj’s Instagram post, his clothes for the Zee Awards were designed by Ashley Rabalo, who is the costume designer of actor Salman Khan.
- Aashish loves writing poems. He shares posts on Instagram of his written and narrated poetries.
- Aashish plays the flute and the guitar.
- Aashish is a fitness enthusiast, as he doesn’t miss a day without going to the gym.
- Aashish is active on social media platforms like Instagram.
- Aashish loves cricket. During his college days, he played cricket at the state level.
- In 2021, Aashish’s first article named Education makes you understand what you want in life, was published in the magazine, TMM.
- According to Aashish, when he came to Mumbai to pursue his career in modelling he didn’t take any financial support from his parents.
- In 2022, Aashish was nominated for the Zee Rishtey Awards.
- Aashish is a cat lover.
- Aashish had inked a tattoo on his arm.