Brooke Warne is the eldest daughter of the late Australian cricketer Shane Warne, who passed away on 4 March 2022, due to a heart attack.
Brooke Yasmin Ilhan was born on Friday, 27 June 1997 (age 24 years; as of 2021) in Australia. Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
In 2019, she did a high school diploma in meeting and event planning from the Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia.
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Eye Colour: Hazel Brown
Hair Colour: Blonde
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Shane Warne, was a renowned Australian cricketer. Her mother’s name is Simone Callahan. She has a younger sister, Summer Warne, and a younger brother, Jackson Warne.
She is in a long-term relationship with a boy named Alex Heath as of 2022.
In January 2018, she started working as an executive assistant and client relationship manager at the Hachem Management Group, Melbourne, Australia, and she worked there for almost a year. In April 2021, she joined a private firm Hub Australia in Australia as a concierge.
- In 2016, she received huge criticism for mocking tragic events such as the Malaysia Airlines crash and The Holocaust.
- In the same year, she uploaded an Instagram post that made fun of Cecil the lion who was killed by a rich American dentist Walter Palmer in Zimbabwe. His act received a huge backlash from all over the world.
- Brooke is an avid reader and loves to read novels.
- While she was in school, she was a part of her school’s soccer team.
- As per her Instagram account, she loves eating food.
- Brooke follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- She is often spotted drinking alcohol with her friends.
- Brooke is an avid animal lover and owns a pet dog named Mason.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings