Deepika Padukone is a famous Indian actress of Hindi Movies. She made her Bollywood debut in the Movie Om Shanti Om. Deepika Padukone is the second-highest-paid actress in Hindi film Industry. She was listed as India’s Most Beautiful Woman by People Magazine. Today in this post we will provide the complete biography of the Padmawat Actress, all you need to do is to dive into your couch.
Deepika Padukone Personal Information
Deepika Padukone was born on 5th January 1986 in Copenhagen, Denmark in a Hindu Brahmin family. Her father is a former Indian Badminton Player Prakash Padukone and her mother Ujjala Padukone is a travel agent. Her family shifted to Banglore (Now Bengaluru) when she was one year old. She completed her early education at Sophia High School Banglore, and later she enrolled in Mount Carmel College for her Pre-University Education.
Deepika Padukone Personal Details
|Birthdate||5th January 1986|
|Place of Birth||Copenhagen, Denmark|
|Parents||Mother- Ujjala Padukone
Father- Prakash Padukone
|Salary/Earning||INR 15 Crore/Film|
|Net Worth||USD 40 Million|
|Best Known For||Padmaawat, Bajirao Mastani|
|Favorite Brand||Sabyasachi, Off White, Emilia Wickstead, Nike, Gucci|
|Drinking||Occasionally During Parties|
|Car Collection||Mercedes Maybach GLS 600 & Maybach S500, Range Rover Vogue, Lamborghini Urus|
|Fav Actor||Ranveer Singh, Yash, Anil Kapoor, Siddhant Chaturvedi|
|Fav Actress||Alia Bhatt, Swara Bhasker|
|Hobbies||Traveling, Reading Books|
Deepika Padukone Professional Information
Deepika was a professional badminton player in her early days. she played badminton at National Level Championship but she left her career in sports to pursue modeling as a profession. Padukone first appeared in the TV advertisement for soap brand Liril, She gained much-needed recognition from this advertisement, and then she start appearing for many brands.
- In the year 2005, she won the Model of the Year award at the Kingfisher fashion awards for her appearance Kingfisher Calendar campaign.
- Deepika gained wider recognition by appearing in Himesh Reshammiya’s music video Naam Hai Tera.
- She made her Bollywood debut in the super-hit Hindi movie Om Shanti Om, in this movie she played the character of Shanti Kashyap opposite the king of Bollywood Shahrukh Khan. The film was commercially successful and she won Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. Film Critics give positive reviews for her acting skills.
- After that, she never looks back, because of her rich acting skills she got work in many big-budget movies like Bachna Ae Haseeno, Love Aajkal, Chandni Chauk To China, and so on.
- She established herself as a leading lady of Bollywood by appearing in various cult movies like Padmaawat, Goliyo Ki Raaslela Ramleela, Bajirao Mastani, Piku, Tamasha, etc.
- Miss Padukone is known for her brilliant acting skills, dancing skills, and her iconic voice.
Movie List of Deepika Padukone
|2006||Aishwarya (Kannada film)||Aishwarya|
|2007||Om Shanti Om||Shantipriya|
|2008||Bachna Ae Haseeno||Gayatri|
|2009||Chandni CHowk To China||Suzy/ Sakhi|
|2013||Race 2||Alina Malik|
|2017||XXX: Return of Xander Cage (Hollywood)||Serena Unger|
Morphology (Physical Appearance)
|Weight||55 kg 121 pounds|
(anterior & posterior)
|34 – 26 – 34|
|Hair Color||Brown (light)|
Deepika Padukone Relationship and Boyfriends
Deepika dated model and businessman Nihar Pandya for a short period of time, the couple broke up for unknown reasons
- Miss Padukone was romantically involved in a relationship during the shooting of the movie Bachna Ae Haseeno in 2008, the couple separated in 2009 after one year of their relationship
- She then began dating Siddharth Mallya, son of Liquor King Vijay Mallya. The couple caught news headlines when their kissing picture during an IPL match went viral on the internet and social media. The couple got separated after 2 years of their relationship.
- During the making of the movie Goliyon Ki ‘Raasleela Ram-Leela’ in 2013, she fell in love with her co-actor Ranveer Singh. The couple dated each other for 5 years and then the couple get married in November 2018 in traditional Sindhi and Konkani ceremonies in Italy.
On 7 January 2020, she stood with the JNU students for solidarity and support because some goons attacked JNU students and injured them seriously. She was is in Delhi for the promotion of her movie Chhapaak, at that time, so she visited JNU, and said “I feel angry that this is happening. At the same time, it is a matter of concern that action is not being taken.” After this incident, people start trolling her on social media, appealing to boycott her movie Chhapaak
Deepika was summoned by Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) in 2021. The Padmaawat actress was questioned by NCB for several hours for some words used in WhatsApp chat back in 2017.
Lesser known facts About Deepika Padukone
- Deepika Padukone does not smoke but she drinks alcohol at parties.
- Anisha Padukone is the younger sister of Deepika Padukone, she is a professional golfer.
- In 2008 she was considered one of the hottest stars by the Indian Maxim and she topped the list of Hot 100
- She worked as a freelance writer for Hindustan Times in the lifestyle category.
- She was the highest-ranked woman on the Indian Forbes Top 100 Celebrity list in the year 2014,2015, 2016 and 2018
- The Global edition of Forbes magazine marks her the 10th highest-paid actress of the world
- Padukone is a founder of Live Love and Laugh Foundation
- She adopted a village “Ambegaon” in Maharashtra and Mrs. Singh provide and fulfills all the basic needs of villagers such as water, food, and electricity.
- Deepika is a brand ambassador of many international brands like Louis Vuitton, Tissot, Maybelline, L”Oreal Paris, Coca-Cola, Levi’s, Adidas, etc.
- Miss Padukone was listed in the list of 100 Most Influential People in the world by Time Magazine
Social Media Handle
|Social Media Handle||Followers/Subscribers As of 2022||Link|
|65.9 Million Followers||Click Here|
|49.5 Million Followers||Click Here|
|27.6 Million Followers||Click Here|