Dr. Rajesh Shah is an Indian physician, a researcher, and a teacher. He is famous for being the owner of the chain of homoeopathy clinics ‘Life Force’ across India.
Dr. Rajesh Shah was born on Friday, 18 January 1963 (age 59 years; as of 2022) in Mumbai, Maharashtra. His zodiac sign is Capricorn. He did his initial schooling at Ramji Assar Vidyalaya, Mumbai, Maharashtra, from 1976 to 1979. He then attended South Indian Education Society High School, Mumbai, from 1978 to 1981, and IES New English Primary School, Mumbai, Maharashtra. From 1980 to 1985, he pursued MD in Homeopathy from Smt. CMP Homeopathic Medical College and Mumbadevi Homeopathic Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Hair Colour: Salt & Pepper
Eye Colour: Brown
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information available about his parents and siblings.
Wife & Children
His wife, Dr. Rupal Shah, is M.D. (Homeopathy) and works as a director at Life Force Molecules Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai. The couple has a son named Nihaar Shah.
411 Krushal Commercial Complex, Above Shoppers Stop, 4th Fl, Ghatkopar – Mahul Rd, Chembur, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400089
After completing his MD, he started a homoeopathy clinic ‘Life Force’ in Mumbai, in 1985. During his practice, he has conducted various seminars and workshops for the practitioners and the students in various countries like England, Holland, the U.S.A., Ireland, Croatia, Japan, and India. He has also worked on various new therapeutic molecules and has applied for its patent rights. In Mumbai, he has one more homoeopathy clinic named BioSimilia. Dr. Rajesh has been appointed as a director at Homoeopathy India Foundation, and he is working as an editor at the homoeopathy magazine Homoeopathy Times. Apart from practising as a homeopathist, he has authored a few books including ‘My Experiences with Ferrum Metallicum and Lichen Planus and its Homeopathic Treatment’ (2003), ‘Urticaria and its Homeopathic Treatment’ (2008), and ‘Vitiligo Treatment’ (2013). Dr. Rajesh has authored more than 11 scientific articles which have been published in various international journals. He is one of the few Indian doctors to write a column on homoeopathy in the reputed newspaper of the UAE “Khaleej Times.” Dr. Shah has conducted lectures at many renowned medical colleges in India and abroad. His interviews have been aired on various TV channels nationally and internationally.
Some of his publications and seminars are:
- “Effect of Orally Administered Potentized Capsaicin and Dihydrocapsaicin in Humans: A Homeopathic Pathogenetic Trial”, by Rajesh Shah, MD, published in Forschende KomplementÃ¤rmedizin / Research in Complementary Medicine, Germany, June 2014.
- “Potentized, an oral preparation of capsaicin alkaloids and magnesium phosphoricum in the treatment of chronic pain: A clinical trial” by Rajesh Shah, MD, published in American journal “JOURNAL OF PAIN MANAGEMENT”, Nova Publishers, NY, USA,
Volume 7, Number 1, 2014
- ‘Hepatitis C Nosode: The preparation and homoeopathic pathogenetic trial’ in Homeopathy; Vol. 102, (3), pp 207-214: July 2013.
- ‘Hydroquinone: Homoeopathy pathogenetic trial’ in Indian Journal of Research in Homoeopathy; Vol. 7 (2): Apr-Jun 2013.
- ‘What homoeopathy is not’, in Homeopathy Links, Sept 2011.
- “Risky innovations spring from the law of grand generalization” published in Simillimum, USA, Vol.IX, No.2, Summer 1996, USA
- On Pseudo-classical Homoeopathy. Editorial, Homoeopathy Times, 1995, II
- The Education Gap, Editorial, Homoeopathy Times, 1995, Vol I
- ‘Cough: A Repertorial Study’ published in Homoeopathy Times, Vol.1, No.3, 1994.
- ‘Industrious: A Repertorial Journey’ published in Homoeopathy Times, Vol.1, No.3, 1994
- ‘Sympathy and Consolation’ published in Homoeopathy Times, Vol.1, No.3, 1994
- ‘Bufo – A wonderful respiratory remedy’ published in Homoeopathic Links, 3/93, Germany
- ‘Anantherum by Rajesh Shah & Bob Fordham’ published in The Homoeopath, The Society of Homoeopaths, U.K., No.50, 1993
- ‘200 Years of Homoeopathy – Where Do We Stand?’, by Dr Rajesh Shah, National Journal of Homoeopathy, India, 1993 Jan / Feb Vol II No 1
- ‘Need of the time: Hard-Core Prescribing’ published in The Homoeopath, The Society of Homoeopaths, U.K., Vol.No.61
- ‘International Conference on Multidisciplinary Healthcare’, January 2014, at All India Institutes of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, a paper on ‘Hepatitis C clinical trial’
- The national homoeopathic conference, December 2012, by ‘Homeopathic Medical Association of India’ (HAMI), Kolkatta, a paper on ‘HIV nosode and its homoeopathic pathogenetic trial’
- ‘Practice of Homeopathy’, two days workshop for international homoeopaths, at International Academy of Classical Homeopathy, Alonissos, Greece, 1998
- Seminars in the UK (Many seminars between 1990 to 2000)
- Many Seminars and workshops in the USA (New York, Pittsburg, Denver), Ireland, Belgium, Holland, Croatia, Czech Republic, Sweden, Norway, Japan, India (Between 1990 to 2000)
- ‘Homeopathy for Japan’, two days seminar in Tokyo, April 2000
Awards, Honours, Achievements
- Limca Book of Records (2003) for treating patients from 100 countries since he started his practice in 1985 in Mumbai
- Press Release on Dr. Rajesh Shah’s World Record for Treating patients from 180 countries on 5 February 2008
- Star Entrepreneur Award for “Making Innovation Work in Today’s Times” by Indira International Innovation Summit, under the care of the Indira Group of Engineering and Management colleges, in January 2009
- International Status Award by Economic Growth Society of India, for excellent performance and outstanding contribution to the progress of the nation and worldwide at Katmandu, Nepal, on 22 August 2009
- Bhartiya Chikitsak Ratna Award by Center for Educational Development Research, Pune for National Economic Growth through Individual Contribution on 29 September 2009
- Research projects on HIV, Hepatitis C, Psoriasis, Vitiligo, the homoeopathic pathogenetic trials
- Featured in the Limca Book of Records for treating patients from 177 countries, as of July 2011
- Secretary of Global Homeopathy Foundation
- Speaker at many international and national conferences
- National Award by Vice-President of India from CCRH, under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India, for his research work on developing Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Nosode, on 10 April 2018
- Member of Special Committee for Drug Standardization
- Member of Special Committee for Human Pathogenetic Trial (Drug Proving)
- In his leisure time, Dr. Rajesh Shah travels to different places.
- He is an adventurous person and loves doing various adventure sports.
- Dr. Rajesh Shah plays badminton with his friends whenever he gets time from his busy schedule.
- He is often spotted consuming alcohol at various parties and events.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings