Jazz Sodhi aka Jaswinder Kaur is an Indian social media influencer, model and actress. She primarily works in the Punjabi and Hindi entertainment industries.
Jazz Sodhi was born on Monday, 4 March 1996 ( age 26; as of 2022 ) in Goa and was brought up in Baramulla in the erstwhile state of Jammu and Kashmir. Her zodiac sign is Pisces. Jazz did her photography diploma at FX School of Photography, Mumbai.
Height (approx.): 5′ 3″
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Jazz Sodhi belongs to a Punjabi family.
Parents & Siblings
Jazz’s father is a Punjabi while her mother belongs from Kashmir.
There is no information regarding Jazz Sodhi’s relationship status.
In 2016, Jazz Sodhi debuted with the Punjabi film Main Teri Tu Mera. The plot centres around the life of a rural boy called Amru who is a daydreamer. He had dreams about a girl (Jazz Sodhi) who appeared out of nowhere and informed him that they were already married. For her acting skills in the film Main Teri Tu Mera, she earned positive reviews.
In the same year, Jazz was offered the role of ‘Sursuri’ in Zee TV’s show called Icchapyaari Naagin (2016). In 2017, she featured Simi in the film The Tape. However, the movie turned out to be a big flop.
In 2018, Jazz made an appearance in the television series, Aapke Aa Jaane Se, in which she played a villain.
She then worked in the serial Patiala Babes (2018).
Next in 2019, Jazz Sodhi bagged the role of Juli, opposite Gurchet Chitarkar, in the Punjabi film Family 420 Once Again. She portrayed the character of Kaila’s family friend and an NRI, who visits Punjab to get married. Later Kaila’s sons and grandsons try to impress Juli to marry her and migrate to America. But Juli ends up marrying someone else.
Jazz has also worked in some Punjabi album songs such as Naiyo Lagna (2021), Meri Jaan (2021), and Propose (2017).
Jazz, in addition to acting, vlogs about fitness, travel, and skincare on several social media sites.
- In an interview, Jazz revealed that she hasn’t had any interviews for her debut film Main Teri Tu Mera (2016) because the film’s producer and star noticed her on Instagram.
- She enjoys working out and frequently posts Instagram reels about it.
- Her hobby includes cooking.
- She revealed in one of her YouTube vlogs that she used to weigh nearly 100 kg. She then began working out to improve her fitness.
- Jazz uploads her videos to the ‘Likee’ short video sharing platform. On the app, she has over 3.43 million followers. Jazz expresses her feelings about the experience by saying,
When I was approached by Likee, I was apprehensive and not very keen to join it. But when I explored the app, it was a pleasant surprise for me. I loved the whole experience.
- Jazz Sodhi follows a vegan diet.