Jignasha Patel is an Indian author, journalist, lyricist, screenplay writer, and actress. She mainly works in Gujarati and the Hindi entertainment industries.
She was born in Gujarat.
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Weight (approx.): 45 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
She debuted as a writer with the Gujarati novel “Zanpo udas che” which was published in Gujarati newspapers. She then started working for a Gujarati newspaper “Khaas Mulaquat” in which she wrote a regular column. Her column gained immense popularity, and then she wrote three novels.
Her other column “Khatti-Meethi Batain” in Saurashtra Satya News was also appreciated by the audience. Some of the articles from her regular column are:
- “Have Saanjh Thavani Che” (a novel-Navgujarat times & Jagat Darpan)
- “Kinaro Kyan?” (a novel-Navgujarat times & Jagat Darpan)
- “Sahityani Sarvani” (an article-Navgujarat times)
- “Satyna sathvare” (based on a true story-Navgujarat time)
- “Khaas Mulaquat” (celebrity interviews-Jagat Darpan, Navgujarat times & Crime Trishanku) “Vishal vyaktitva” (article series about the life story of South Indian cinema’s power star Pawan Kalyan-Crime Trishanku)
- “Vyathani Vaat” (short storey series-Navgujarat times)
- “Shu amne avatarva desho?” (About girl child-Navgujarat times)
- “Meri pasand” (Vruttmitra) and numerous other literary works
After gaining popularity in literary work, she moved to Mumbai to make her career in acting and scriptwriting for Gujarati cinema. She has done concept writing for various comic series viz OS Media (to name one among many) and screenplay for music albums.
- Food: Hyderabadi Biryani
- Actor: Chandan Rathod
- Singer: Sonu Nigam
- Sport: Cricket
- Place: Shimla
- Her family and friends fondly call her Jigi.
- Apart from writing and acting, Jignasha Patel is also working as a social activist.
- Various websites have published articles on her including:
- Her Instagram account is https://instagram.com/jigi_patel7?utm_medium=copy_link
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings