Kashish Khan is an Indian actor, model, stylist and fashion stylist, but mainly known for her acting skills. She is a new face in the Indian film industry and is famous for primarily working in Telugu movies. In 2021, she started her career by debuting in the movie ‘Anubhavinchu Raja’.
Kashish Khan was born on Saturday, 5 December 1998 (age 23 years; as of 2022) in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. Kashish was inclined toward acting since childhood. She belongs to a small town and to make her big dreams come true she had to work really hard. After doing her schooling at Jabalpur, she graduated from Maitreyi College, New Delhi. She was an intelligent student but she wanted to follow her passion. Because of the social pressure of having a secured job and stable future, she decided to prepare for the UPSC examination, but it could not go for a long time. She dropped the idea of becoming an IAS officer and went on turn her dream into reality. To pursue her career in acting she initially started working in TV commercials and doing modelling and became a well-known face. Finally, she debuted in the movie ‘Anubhavinchu Raja’ which was directed by director Sreenu Gavireddy and acted opposite the lead actor Raj Tharun.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 62 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 32-28-32
Kashish Khan belongs to a Muslim family from Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. She follows the Islam religion.
Modelling and TV commercials
At the age of 19, she initiated her career in commercial modelling, so that she could earn some money to take care of her daily expenses. She has worked in TV commercials for Garnier, Allen Solly, BMW, Kalyan Jewellers, Reliance Trends etc.
In 2021, she got her big break in the movie ‘Anubhavinchu Raja’. She became so popular that before the release of her debut movie, she got another film project ‘Kinnerasani’ in which she will be the love interest of lead actor Kalyaan Dhev which will be directed by Ramana Teja. In an interview, the actress talked about her childhood dream and how she achieved it.
While I was doing an ad commercial, I happened to meet Nagarjuna Sir. I was wondering whether to go into films, and if so, how to go about it. When I asked Nag Sir whether I could try films, he encouraged me. So that gave me confidence,” said the actress.
Before the release of the movie ‘Anubhavinchu Raja’, she shared how she received the offer on Instagram. She said,
When I received the offer to participate in an audition, I didn’t believe it. I didn’t even reply for three months. They called me for an audition once I replied to them. I got selected. I have played a girl-next-door in the movie.”
This is my first movie. When I started out, I didn’t know anything. Raj Tarun helped me a lot. I learned a great deal from him. He was supportive in every way,” she added.
She also shared her experience shooting for a movie for the first time and showing her love for the movies she responded,
The things I like about filmmaking are the ambience of the sets, the passion of everyone involved, and the creative freedom that’s available. It’s just magic.”
Both the roles were a learning experience; I have put a lot of effort into preparing for both the roles as they are diverse. I have ensured that I get my lines and diction right for the parts. I researched the roles to get all the nuances in the script,” Kashish said while talking about her role in debut movie ‘Anubhavinchu Raja’ and the romantic drama ‘Kinnerasani’.
- Food: Biryani
- Actor: Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu
- Actress: Sai Pallavi
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Colour: Black
- Hobbies: Travelling, painting, watching movies, dancing
- Before pursuing her career in acting, Kashish was about to prepare for the UPSC examination to become an IAS officer but she dropped it.
- Kashish is a travel buff. She loves to go on journeys a lot and meet new people all around the world. Her first solo trip was to Manali in Himachal Pradesh which she enjoyed a lot and felt glad knowing herself and talking to unknown people, since then she became a crazy fan of travelling. Most of the money she earned when she modelled in TV commercials was spent on travelling in India and internationally. She has been to Kerela, Tamil Nadu, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, and countries like Mexico, the USA, Myanmar and more.
- One of her dreams is to become very famous and rich and to help people in which way she can. She wants to be a child activist and shape the lives of children whom she thinks to deserve good in their lives.
- She has 25k followers on Instagram, where she regularly posts her travelling photos and videos.
- Kashish is a pet lover and likes to play with cats, dogs, goats, and other animals.
- Being a nature lover, whenever she goes on a trip anywhere she clicks pictures with lots of trees and mountains under the open sky.
- Whenever she goes to places where adventure sports such as rock climbing, paragliding, scuba diving and many others are available she tends to try them out.
- While travelling in any national city or an international country, discovering untouched and peaceful places is a must for her. She also likes to explore their culture, traditional attire, historical monuments and old places.
- She calls herself an active dreamer, who imagines herself in different scenarios and scenes which relates very much to Bollywood movie scenes. This depicts that she is a huge fan of Bollywood and wants to work in its films as an actress.
- Although she has posted pictures with alcohol, where she captioned that image showing her creativity, which tells that she does not consume alcohol.
- In 2016, when she enrolled herself in Maitreyi College, New Delhi, She participated in the Fresh On Campus Contest, where she won the title of Miss Fresher 2016. She has taken part in a few beauty pageants also.
- Playa Del Carmen in Mexico is one of her favourite destinations. She showed her love for this place by posting a picture of the town in front of a vintage car.