Kate Sharma is an Indian TV and film actress. She came into the eyes of media after she put allegations on the Indian film director, producer, and screenwriter Subhash Ghai during the ‘Me Too Movement’ campaign in 2018. Let us know some interesting facts about her personal life.
Kate Sharma was born on 19 July 1997 in a Hindu-Brahmin family in Mumbai. Her real name is ‘Komal Sharma.’ She was brought up in Mumbai and resides in 1402, Jawahar Nagar, Nutan Paradise, Goregaon (West), Mumbai. Since her childhood, she wanted to be an actress.
Kate is known for her disclosures about Subhash Ghai during the ‘Me Too Movement’ campaign in 2018.
Kate is a good-looking young Indian girl who is approximately 5’ 4” tall and weighs around 55 kg. She has dark brown eyes and black hair.
Family and Boyfriend
Kate hails from a middle-class family of Mumbai and is very close to her father and mother Meena Sharma. She has a brother Prakash Sharma.
She is unmarried as of now (2018).
Kate did her schooling from Sri Satya Sai Niketan High School, Ulhasnagar, Mumbai. She is a graduate from the University of Mumbai, Mumbai.
She started her career as a model by working in various TVC ads and print shoots. In 2016, she started her acting career from the Hindi film ‘The Magical Love Saga’ and thereafter, she appeared in the TV serial ‘Kasam Tere Pyar Ki.’
She also appeared in the TV serials ‘Maa Durga’ (Star Plus TV ) and ‘Paramavatar Shri Krishna’ (&TV).
In 2016, Kate won the titles- ‘Miss Pune Online’ and ‘Miss India Selfie Queen.’
In 2018, Kate put allegations on Subhash Ghai that he used to call her at his home whenever he was alone and one day he asked her to do his message. She also added that he had forcefully trying to kiss and hug her in 2018. On 13 October 2018, she protested during the ‘Me Too Movement’ campaign and filed a molestation, blackmailing and mental torture case against him at the D.N.Nagar, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Kate likes to eat pani puri, pizza, chocolate, cake, and pastry.
- Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Shah Rukh Khan, and Ranveer Singh are her favourite actors whereas Deepika Padukone, Shraddha Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit, and Priyanka Chopra are her favourite actresses.
- She likes to watch both Bollywood and Hollywood films such as ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!’, ‘Queen’, ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’, ‘2 States’, ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’, ‘A Walk To Remember’, ‘Princess Aurora’, and ‘The Zookeeper’s Wife’.
- Kate likes to listen to the songs of Shaan, Yo Yo Honey Singh, and Atif Aslam.
- She likes to watch ‘MTV Roadies’, ‘Tom and Jerry’, and ‘Chhote Miyan Dhaakad’.
- Kate is a brand conscious who like fashion brands- Allen Solly, Levi’s, Koovs, and Pantaloons.
- Rose Gold is her favourite colour whereas she hates the black and white colour.
- Kate loves to listen to the song ‘Dilbar Dilbar’ from the movie ‘Sirf Tum’
- She occasionally drinks alcohol.
- Dancing, doing yoga, and listening to music are her hobbies.
- Kate has a Mercedes-Benz.
- She is a cat lover.
- Kate has inked a tattoo of her name ‘Kate’ on her left wrist.
- Apart from working in TV serials and movies, she has also appeared few covers of popular songs.
- Kate has also featured on the coverpage of magazine ‘Cine Buzz’.
- In 2016, her selfie pictures went viral on social media which were viewed by 5 lakh+ viewers after she won the title ‘Miss Pune Selfie Queen’.
- Kate defeated around 70 participants to win the ‘Miss Pune Selfie Queen’.
- In 2017, she featured in the award-winning short film ‘Being Psycho.’
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings