Komal Vohra is an Indian interior designer. She is the co-founder of the interior design company ‘Projeto’ in Mumbai. She is known for being the wife of the Indian singer Raftaar. In June 2022, the couple filed for a divorce.
Komal Vohra was born on Tuesday, 11 August 1992 (age 30 years; as of 2022) in Delhi. His zodiac sign is Leo.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Parents & Siblings
Her father has passed away. Her mother’s name is Renu Vohra. She has two brothers. She has two brothers, Karan Vohra (elder) and Kunal Vohra (younger). Both her brothers are television actors.
Komal met the Indian singer Raftaar in 2011 through a common friend. After a few meetings, they started dating each other, and after dating for almost five years, the couple got engaged on 30 November 2016 at The Taj, New Delhi.
On 1 December 2016, the couple tied the knot, but within a few years of their marriage, the couple started facing problems. In June 2022, the couple filed for divorce.
- Food: Laal Maans
- Beverage: Coffee
- Colour: Black
- Komal Vohra follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- She is a devotee of the Indian spiritual leader Guruji. She even got a tattoo of the text ‘Jai Guru Ji RD’ inked on her right forearm.
- She loves to go on trips and hang out with her friends in her leisure time.
- Komal is a dog lover and owns a few pet dogs including Rooie.
- She enjoys drinking alcohol on various occasions.
- Komal Vohra regularly practices Yoga.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings