Manav Manglani is an Indian media fashion photographer and content creator.
Manav Manglani was born on 22 August in Mumbai. His zodiac sign is Leo. He did a diploma in computers and animation.
Height (approx.): 5’9″
Hair Colour: Black
There is not much information about Manav’s parents.
In 1999, Manav started his career as an animator and a web designer. His first project as a website designer was for an Indian film producer, Vashu Bhagnani. Later, he became a renowned media photographer covering all breaking stories by taking pictures of high-profile people such as actors, musicians, athletes, politicians, and other celebrities. He has a team of 15 persons, out of which some are the photographers, videographers and others who take care of the editing part. Manav is one of the big names in the Bollywood paparazzi. Manav has his team in Delhi, Mumbai, and Hyderabad mainly covering the coverage of Bollywood and South India.
- In 2019, Manav was honoured with the GEA Award for the greatest Bollywood Photographer of the year. He received the award from actress, Madhuri Dixit.
- Star Kid: Taimur Ali Khan
- Bollywood Couple: Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt, Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone
- Manav Manglani is followed by celebrities like Alia Bhatt and Disha Patani on Instagram.
- Mangal in an interview said that he often attends celebrity parties as he has a very positive relationship with celebrities.
- Mangal revealed in an interview that he finds Bollywood actor, Varun Dhawan, the most humble celebrity.
- According to Mangal the pictures of celebrities like Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif, and Deepika Padukone are more in demand.
- Manav once said that many fan clubs demand him through social media platforms to put clicks on their favourite celebrity’s picture.
- Manav in an interview said that his team members were once admonished by actress Jaya Bachchan for clicking her pictures.
- Manav said that the most memorable clicked pictures of his are of Abhishek Bachchan during his wedding time, the first look of Aaradhya and the first picture of Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan together after their patch up after almost 7 years.
- According to Manav, he finds actor Ranveer Singh charming as he loves clicking selfies with his fans.
- Manav revealed that at the Delhi metro station he was asked many times for a selfie by fans.
- According to Manav, he gets his picture clicked once a year.
- As per Manav, actor Ajay Devgn is the one who loves the paparazzi but always pretends that he doesn’t care about them in front of the media.
- According to Manav, people love videos more than pictures of celebrities.
- According to Manav, they sell pictures to the channels only when the pictures are very exclusive.
- In an interview, Manav said that actor Kartik Aaryan is one of the actors who calls the paparazzi for his airport look clicks.
- Manav is very active on social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. He has more than 1 million followers on Instagram.
- Manav Manglani likes Amjad Ali Khan’s music.
- One of the Hindi movies that Manav likes watching is Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahani.
- In an interview, Manav said that he and his team stand on the streets for hours waiting for the stars. He also added that he does coverage by playing on his life many times to reach the photos of the moment to the fans of the stars.
- Manav is also known for collaborating with leading websites, channels and Instagram accounts and he has shot and collaborated with over 200 brands over the past decade.
- According to Manav after he designed the website of Sunny Deol’s film, The Hero: Love Story of Spy, he was invited to the film’s music launch. His pictures were also published in the Bombay Times, and he started getting invited to other events as well. Later, he joined India FM (now rebranded as Bollywood Hungama) as their Photo Editor, and he started a section there that published photos from parties, events and movie sets. It was the most viewed section on the website.
- Manav, talking about his team said that he always has two people from his team on duty full time in eight-hour shifts.
- Manav Mangal revealed that during actress Shilpa Shetty‘s marriage he climbed a tree outside the house where Shilpa Shetty’s marriage took place and got a good zoomed-in image of her while taking her pheras. He also said that during Lara Dutta’s wedding he climbed a hill for 45 minutes as she got married at the Taj hotel in Goa, which was on a hill and the media wasn’t allowed to enter from the main gate.
- Manav in an interview said that once after the night party actor, Shah Rukh Khan, was leaving the venue, however, despite knowing that some paparazzi had been standing for hours, he asked them not to click his picture and he left. But after driving for only seconds, Sharukh got out of his car, ran towards them and said
“Sorry yaar,” and hugged us. He added, “Next time accha picture doonga.”
- Talking about the actor, Salman Khan, Manav said that he is a nice person, he sends biryani and water to those who regularly stand outside his house. Adding to this Manav also said that actors Sanjay Dutt and Shah Rukh Khan also send eatables and water to them as they know them all for a long time.
- Manav said that through social media platforms like Instagram they get more work.
- Manav finds actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan the most photogenic celebrity.