Mansi Srivastava is an Indian television actress who is known for her role in the television show Suvreen Guggal – Topper of The Year as Jasleen Guggal on Channel V in 2012.
Mansi Srivastava was born on Friday, 21 September 1990 (age 32 years; as of 2022) in Gurgaon, India. Her zodiac sign is Virgo. She hails from Chandigarh. She attended Little Flower Convent School, Panchkula, Haryana and Govt. Model Sr. Sec. School- 16, Chandigarh.
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Grey
Figure Measurements (approx.): 33-26-33
Parents & Siblings
Mansi’s father’s name is Amulya Kumar.
Husband & Children
Mansi got married to Kapil Tejwani on 22 January 2022. He is a food and travel photographer. In an interview, she talked about her husband and said,
It’s really difficult to find someone who genuinely loves you, understands you, supports you in all phases of life. I am able to share everything with him, which is great. He is genuine and simple. I think the best thing that happened to me was when we decided to be together forever.”
Mansi was in a relationship with Mohit Abrol from 2011 to 2016. She got engaged to him in 2016, and they remained engaged till 2019. In 2019, she broke her engagement with Mohit. In an interview, she talked about their breakup and said,
There were compatibility issues and lack of understanding. Also, we wanted different things from life. Mohit and I gave our relationship many chances, but it just didn’t work out. I realised that it makes no sense to drag the relationship on and hence, I decided to end it in January this year. Looking back, I feel that we could have worked it out if we had tried to handle things maturely and with a bit more understanding. But it’s all in the past now.”
In 2019, she started dating Kapil Tejwani. They met each other during a photoshoot.
Mansi started her acting career in 2012 with the television show Suvreen Guggal – Topper of The Year (2012) as Jasleen Guggal on Channel V.
Later, she appeared in other television shows like Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se (2013), Peterson Hill (2015), Sasural Simar Ka (2016), Ishqbaaaz (2017), and Kundali Bhagya (2021).
Mansi made her debut in the web series in 2020 in Ratri Ke Yatri as Naina.
In 2019, Mansi attracted controversy when her ex-fiance Mohit Abrol accused her of cheating on him after they dated each other for eight years.
- Food: Rajmah Chawal, Pizza
- Song: Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein (2001)
- Colour(s): White, Pink, Yellow
Mansi owns a Baleno.
Mansi has a tattoo on her right hand.
- Mansi follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Her hobbies include travelling and dancing.
She has appeared in many television advertisements including Oxy creme bleach.
- Mansi was interested in acting since childhood, and she even used to talk to herself in front of the mirror. She used to imitate other people around her.
- She was a bright student in school, and she scored 94% in the 12th standard.
- When she was in Delhi, she started her acting career by performing in theatre. She did plays at the Rangsaptak Group, Pratibimb and Italia Theatre. After working in Delhi, she shifted to Mumbai.
- In 2018, she was at number 20 in the list of Top 20 Most Desirable actresses on TV by Bombay Times.
- In December 2021, her co-stars from the show Ishaqbaaz decided to give her a bachelorette party.
- According to her, she was offered negative roles because she had different eye colours. In an interview, she talked about this and said,
I feel fortunate and blessed to have such unique coloured eyes but because of my light coloured eyes, I used to get calls from the casting department who were looking for girls who had light coloured eyes like mine. When I would ask them what was my role, they would say it’s a negative character with grey shades to it.”
- In an interview, she said that she would have become a CA if she was not an actor.
- She is often spotted consuming alcoholic beverages on various occasions.
- She is often featured in various newspapers and magazines.
- She is a passionate dog lover and often posts pictures of them on social media.
- She often posts funny reels on social media.