Michael Blohm-Pape is a German native who gained the limelight for getting engaged to the Indian television actress Sreejita De in December 2021.
He works in a shipping company, Hapag-Lloyd AG, as a Business Development Manager.
Michael Blohm-Pape was born on 6 October in Hamburg, Germany. His zodiac sign is Libra.
Height (approx.): 6 ‘
Weight (approx.): 60 kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest: 38 Inches, Waist: 32 Inches, Biceps: 12 Inches
Parents & Siblings
The name of his parents is not known.
He is unmarried.
He got engaged to Uttaran fame Sreejita De on 21 December 2021. He proposed to her in front of the Eiffel Tower, and she said yes to the proposal. Their engagement was held in the presence of their families.
He was in a relationship with Sreejita since 2019.
In 2011, for two months, Michael did an internship at a shipping company Hevold Shipping A/S as a Customer Service Sales Support. In 2013, he started working with another shipping company Hapag-Lloyd AG and worked there for five years. In 2018, he started his own import business with Sreejita in India.
- In 2019, Michael and Sreejita met for the first time in a restaurant. According to Sreejita, she initiated a conversation by exchanging numbers with him, and soon, they started dating each other.
- After the engagement, they decided to get married in 2020, but the marriage was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Then they decided to get married in 2022 in both Indian and German weddings. In an interview, his fiancee talked about the delay in the wedding and said,
Ever since we got engaged, my parents have been asking me about our marriage. We had planned to tie the knot in December 2020, but postponed it due to the pandemic. Since the situation continues to be grim, we plan to get married next year.”
- In an interview, his fiancee Sreejita revealed that her parents were not very happy with the wedding as they knew that she would shift to a new country, but when they met Michael, they were happy and impressed by his behaviour. She added,
The biggest barrier is the language. Both our mothers aren’t fluent in English, and it’s a laugh riot to watch them together. They communicate via sign language and gestures.”
- His fiancee is often seen expressing her love for Michael by posting pictures on social media with him. In an interview, she talked about how much she loved Michael and said,
He understands me like no one does. Earlier, I had anger issues but Michael’s presence in my life has calmed me down. He has been like an emotional anchor. And most importantly he’s fond of fish and roti (laughs). He likes Durga Puja, too. He tries and makes every day special for me. I’m the happiest with him around.”
- In May 2021, both Michael and Sreejita stayed together because they were tested positive for COVID-19, and they spent time together while they were in quarantine. In an interview, his fiancee talked about how they spent this time and said,
Both Michael and I tested positive for COVID-19 last month. We always knew that we would support and love each other through all the ups and downs of life, and fighting this virus together has made our bond stronger. It made us reexamine our priorities.”
- He often posts pictures on social media in which he can be seen consuming alcohol.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings