Muthumalar is an Indian woman who is known for being the ex-wife of the Indian film director Bala.
Muthumalar was born in 1972 (age 50 years; as of 2022) in Theni, Tamil Nadu. She did her schooling at TMHNU Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Tamil Nadu. Malar pursued her graduation at JC Arts & Science.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Not much is known about her parents and siblings.
Husband & Children
Muthumalar tied the knot with the Indian film director Bala on 5 July 2004 in a traditional ceremony in Madurai, Tamil Nadu. Together they have a daughter, Prarthana. The couple got divorced on 5 March 2022 after being in wedlock for around 17 years. Reportedly, Malar and Bala were living separately for around four years before they filed for a divorce by mutual consent.
- TV Serial: Jhansi Ki Rani (2009)
- Singer: Ilaiyaraaja
- Sport: Hockey
- Muthumalar loves reading and travelling in her leisure time.
- As of 2022, she resides in Chennai.
- She is good friends with Tamil actor Jayam Ravi’s wife Aarti and Tamil singer Saindhavi.
- She is fondly called Malar by her friends and family.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings