Bio Data / Biography
Narendra Modi is the 15th Prime Minister of India, he is one of the most powerful politicians in the world. In the early age of 17 years, he left his home and traveled to different places he also sell tea at his father’s shop. He is popularly known as Chaiwala Pardhan Mantri like APJ Abdul Kalam. Narendra Modi was accused in the Gujrat Riots of 2002.
|Genuine Name||Narendra Damodardas Modi|
|Pet & Nickname||Modi|
|Profession Line||Politician (since 1985)|
|Wife||Jashodaben Chimanlal Modi|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Salary||Rs. 1,60,000 per month as a Prime Minister|
|Net Worth||2.5 crore|
|Fan Followers||50.1millions(on Instagram)|
Morphology (Physical Appearance)
|Height (approx.)||170 centimeters, |
- In 2002 Gujarat Riots is the biggest controversy of Narendra Modi’s political journey. Exactly in Gujarat Riots on 27th February 2002 Hindu pilgrims’ karsevaks were returning from Ayodhya by the train in Godhara but the train was burned by some people this make huge violence in Gujarat.
- Around 1000 people were killed in the Gujarat riots, Chief Minister Narendra Modi was held responsible and a mastermind of it whole riots but now Justice Nanavati-Mehta gave a clean chit in Gujarat riots.
- The Commission held that riots were not organized it accidentally becomes violent and State Administration already had taken all the necessary action to control the riots.
- In marital status, he also criticized leaving his wife.
- The first time he joined RSS Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh in Ahmedabad as a mop the floor at the headquarters of RSS.
- He joined BJP in 1985 after three years became Secretary of the BJP party in Gujarat, In November 1995 he was elected National Secretary of the BJP party.
- 2001, he became the Chief Minister of Gujarat and holds the seat for 14 years meaning three times became a Chief Minister of Gujarat.
- 2014, Lok Sabha Election was held and he was elected in Varanasi Constituency, he won with a massive number of votes around 3,71,784 votes.
- He was appointed the 14th Prime Minister of India and took oath on 26th May 2014.
- After 5 years in the 2019 Lok Sabha Election from the same seat Varanasi, he was elected and won the seat 2nd by the time a great number of votes around 4,79,505 votes.
He took oath 2nd time as the 15th Prime Minister of India on 30th May 2019
|1988||Organizing Secretary of Party in Gujarat Unit.|
|1995||National Secretary of BJP|
|1998||General Secretary of BJP|
|2001 to 2014||Chief Minister of Gujarat|
|2013||BJP Parliamentary Board|
|2014||14th Prime Minister of India|
|2019||15th Prime Minister of India|
He received the Prestigious Seoul Peace Prize in 2018.
On the 4th of April Zayed Medal is UAE’s highest civilian award for making long Bilateral relations between India and the United Arab Emirates.
|2007||Best Chief Minister survey by India Today|
|2012||Asian edition Of Time Magazine|
|2014||15th Most Powerful Person in the World by Forbes|
|2015||13th Most Influential Person in the World by Bloomberg Market Magazine|
|2016||Order of Abdulaziz Al Saud by Saudi Arabia|
|2018||Champions of the Earth Award by United Nation|
|2019||Global Goalkeeper on the foundation of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan by Bill Gates.|
Personal Life (History)
- Modi was born on 17th September 1950 in Vadnagar Gujarat in an oil-pressing community and belongs to the OBC caste in India.
- He wanted to become an Indian Army soldier and work hard for selection in Sainik School for training but the financial condition of his family was not good at that time, and he could not enroll in the school of his dreams.
- When he was young working at Vadnager Railway station runs a tea stall with his father.
|Date of birth||Sunday 17th September 1950|
|Age||70 years (as of 2020)|
|Birth Place||Vadnagar, Gujarat, India|
|Birth & Zodiac sign||Virgo (based on the date of birth)|
|Caste||OBC (Modh Ghanchi)|
|Home villa||Vadnagar, Gujarat, India|
|School Academy||Higher Secondary School, Vadnagar, Gujarat|
|University||Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, India |
University of Delhi, New Delhi, India
|Last Qualification||BA and MA in Political Science|
|Food & Dietary habits||Dal, Roti with salad Pure Vegetarian|
|Blood Group||A (+positive)|
|Interest & Hobbies||Yoga, Reading Biographies|
|Address||C-1 Someshwar Tenament, Ranip, Ahmedabad (Gujarat)|
|Address (official)||7, Lok Kalyan Marg, Delhi|
Instagram Narendra Modi
Family & Ancestor
His father died of Bone Cancer in 1989 and Narendra Modi left his house at the age of 17th and traveled to different parts of the country.
|Father||Late Damodardas Mulchand Modi- In 1989 he died of Bone Cancer|
|Wife||Jashodaben Chimanlal Modi|
|Sister||Vasantiben Hasmukhlal Modi|
|Brother||Soma-Retired Officer of Health Department, elder brother of PM Modi, and his age are 75 years. |
Amrut Modi-72 years old and working as a Lathe Machine Operator
Prahlad-He runs a Shop in Ahmedabad Market and his age is 62 years
Pankaj-57 years old and working in Information Department as a Clerk in Gandhinagar.
Favourite & Beloved things
|Leader||Mahatma Gandhi, Swami Vivekananda|
|Politician||Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Sport Person||Virat Kohli|
|Holiday & Festivity Destination(s)||Apna Gaon(Village)|
|Color & Dye(s)||White,Bhagwa(kesariya)|
|Tattoo Design||No design|
|Car Collection||No car registered by his name|
Some minor known facts about Narendra Modi
- The official residence of PM Narendra Modi in Delhi he does not share with any one of his family members.
- In the US he took a 3-month course for public and social relations studies.
- The 2nd most-followed account on the Twitter Platform is of PM Narendra Modi after the Barack Obama
- He is very active in the Mann Ki Baat podcast on Television and on social platforms like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- The Idol Guru of Modi is Swami Vivekananda.
- On daily basis he is wake up in the morning at 3:00 am for fitness and to resolve health issues he workouts daily like Yoga, Meditation.
- 21st June is celebrated as International Yoga Day worldwide and this credit goes to Narendra Modi.
Also, read Tejaswi Yadav
The Hindu