BioData / Biography
Neena Gupta was born on 4 June 1959 in Delhi, the capital of India. The actress’s father’s name is R.N. Gupta. He studied at The Lawrence School, Sanawar in Solan, Himachal Pradesh. Nina Gupta’s mother’s name is Shakuntala Gupta. The actress has a master’s degree in arts. Star has also completed M.Phil degree in Sanskrit language.
|Real/Full Name||Neena Gupta|
|Profession Line||Actor and Television Director|
|Husband||First Husband: Name Not Known, Second Husband: Vivek Mehra|
|Marriage Date||Second Marriage: 15 July 2008|
Daughter- Masaba Gupta, Fashion Designer (With Vivian Richards)
Husband Name: Alok Nath (Actor)
Morphology (Physical Appearance)
|Figure value||34 – 28 – 34|
Social Media Accounts
- Instagram Id @Neena Gupta
Personal Life of Neena Gupta
|Date of birth||4 June 1959 (Thursday)|
|Birth & Zodiac sign||Gemini|
|School Academy||The Lawrence School, Sanawar, Solan, Himachal Pradesh|
|Education Qualification||M. A. • M. Phil in Sanskrit|
|Debut Career||Film, Hindi (Actor): Saath Saath (1982)|
|Food & Dietary habits||Vegetarian|
|Interest & Hobbies||Reading and Travelling|
|Net Worth||USD $1 Million Approx|
Family & Ancestor
|Father||R. N. Gupta|
Neena Gupta entered the Bollywood industry in the year 1982. The cinematic experience was titled Together, three years later, she first played emotions on the small screen, in a drama called Khandan.
It took the actress six more years to enter the Malayalam film industry. In the year 1991, his fans in that industry loved his character in an art project called Vastuhaar.
Neena Gupta, eight years later, donated a director’s hat for serials on television. Her first directorial venture was Saas in the year 1999. The actress has proved her nuances of acting in other films from the Bollywood industry, for example, Gandhi, Rhea, Ya Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron, on the small screen, fans gave her a peek at Jassi.
Jassi was seen in none and Kinney Mohabbat Hai. In the year 2018, he wrote the plot of an Indian television web-series. Its name is Kehne Ko, Humsafar.
Favourite & Beloved things
|Actor||Amitabh Bachchan and Vinod Khanna|
|Musician Person||Not Know|
|Holiday & Festivity Destination(s)||Maxico|
|Color & Dye(s)||Red Blue|
Luxury Life Style
Some minor known facts about Nidhi Subbaiah
- Neena Gupta’s mother wanted her to become an IAS officer.
- She used to play hockey while she was studying college. According to sources, she got married at the age of 16 with a boy from Calcutta, an IIT Delhi pass-out, but they were married only for two years.
- Neena Gupta completed a three-year course from the National School of Drama in 1982. In 1982, She made his Bollywood film Saath Nath. Neen then appeared in other Bollywood films, including ‘Gandhi’ (1982), Mandi (1983), Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron (1983), Rhea (1988), Swarag (1990) and Drishti (1990).
- Lord Ganesha has deep faith. In an interview, She said that his most regret was to give birth to a child without marrying.
Also Check:- Samarthya Gupta (Splitsvilla 13) Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Family, Biography and More