Nina Manuel is an Indian model. She has worked as a Television host and Video Jockey as well. She had a six-year career in television. She was popular for hosting the show Midnight Manuel on Zee Music. She has also done shows that include ‘Nina at 9’ and ‘After Hours.’ 
Nina Manuel was born on 24 April (the year of her birth is not known) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Taurus. She got a chance to attend five different schools as her family had to travel a lot due to her father`s transfer. She went to Mithibai College of Arts Chauhan Institute Of Science And Amrutben Jivanlal College Of Commerce And Economics, Mumbai where she pursued her Bachelors in Commerce. When she was in college, she used to take part in many fashion shows. She took admission to GJ Advani Law College to pursue law as she wanted to become a lawyer; however, she left the college to pursue modelling as a career. In an interview, she talked about her choice of leaving the law college and said,
I had already started modelling professionally while I was studying law at GJAdvani Law College. When I had started modelling, I actually gave myself 6 months to try my luck at modelling and I did say, ‘If I don’t get enough of work, I should deﬁnitely give up the idea of modelling’. While I ﬁnished 6 months of modelling, I had also ﬁnished 6 months into myﬁrst year at the law college. However, as time passed by, I ended up getting asked for a number of fashion shows by known designers. I found it hard to juggle between the two and so I decided to pick modelling. I thank God that the choice I made was a wise one!”
 Height: 5′ 9″
 Weight : 54 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
 Body Measurements: 33-25-35
Parents & Siblings
Nina Manuel`s father helms from Kerala and her mother was a Goans. Her father worked as a manager in Air India.
Husband & Children
Nina got married to New York City-based businessman Luv Shah on 28 February 2010. She has two sons. The name of Nina`s elder son is Zane Manuel Shah (born 2015) and the name of her other son is not known.
Nina started her career in 1955 when her mother asked her to participate in the Femina Look of the year contest about which she read in the newspaper. Nina took part in the competition but could not win it. Fortunately, Miss India Mehr Jesia noticed her and from that time, she got a chance to show her talent. Her first show was with Ensemble store.
Many big designers noticed Nina this time after which she walked the ramp for famous brands like San Miguel, Lawman jeans, Bausch & Lomb, Levin’s, Coke, The Indian Express, and Kodak. She has also worked with Indian fashion designers like Manish Arora, Tarun Tahiliani, Rohit Bal, and Sabyasachi Mukherjee.
She has also appeared on the cover of numerous magazines including Cosmopolitan, Elle, Femina, L’Officiel, Maxim, and FHM etc. 
A journey from modelling to hosting television shows
After she became a known face in the industry, she hosted the shows ‘Nina at 9’ on Zee Music, ‘Midnite Manuel’ on Zee Music and ‘After Hours’ on Zee Cafe. As a VJ she hosted the show ‘Late Night V’ for Channel V. In the shows, she used to invite guests from the industry and talk about their likes, dislikes, struggles and many other things.
Awards, Honours, Achievements
- In 2019, Nina Manuel was the most searched model on the internet in India.
- She was on the list of 100 sexiest women in the world in FHM and Maxim magazines. 
- Nina won Best Female Model Award and MTV Style Icon Award.
- She was among the top 50 most stylish people in Elle Magazine (India) for 5 consecutive years.
- Food: Prawn curry 
- Colour: Purple
- Designers: James Ferra, Sabyasachi, Suriely Goel, Rahul Khanna, Rohit Gandhi, Rohit Bal, Reena Dhaka, Tarun Tahiliani, Hemant Trivedi, Wendell Rodricks
- Perfumes: Bond no 9 Riverside Drive, DKNY 
- Lipstick: Ambika Pillai’s lipstick in Red Hot 01 
- Travel Destination: Singapore 
- Cocktail Bar: Zook (in Singapore)
- Nina Manuel is a hardcore non-vegetarian. 
- When she is not working, she likes to spend time surfing the computer, watching TV, reading books.
- From the shows, Nina has conducted, ‘After Hours’ is her favourite show.
- Nina and Luv`s marriage was held in two different styles. They got married in Hindu as well as Christian ceremonies. For her Hindu ceremony, which took place at JW Marriott Hotel in Juhu, she dressed up in a Gujrati style, and for her Christian wedding which took place at St Peter’s Church, Bandra, she wore a white gown. After her marriage, she shifted to New York and started a livelihood there. 
- In an interview, when Nina was asked about the hottest man in India, she took the name of Congress leader Rahul Gandhi. She said that he was cute, good looking and had a great personality.
- Nina`s breakfast includes Muesli with yoghurt and she eats salad with either steamed fish and, grilled chicken for lunch and dinner. 
- Every day, Nina spends 20 minutes on cardiovascular exercises, 20 minutes on the treadmill, and 20 minutes on stomach exercises.
- Even after marriage, Nina hosted some shows in New York and Mumbai which include ‘The Light of India Awards’ in New York, ‘GQ Men of the Year Awards 2011’ and the launch party of ‘Range Rover Evoque.’ 
- Nina is on good terms with Nethra Raghuraman and Dipanita Sharma from the industry.
- Nina has been the brand ambassador of the Antiquity Whiskey.