Prantika Das is an Indian actress and model who is known for appearing in the show ‘Swayamvar: Mika Di Vohti’ as a contestant in 2022.
Prantika Das was born on Thursday, 14 January 1999 (age 23 years; as of 2022) in Kolkata, West Bengal. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. She did her schooling at St. John’s Diocesan Girls’ Higher Secondary School, Kolkata. She pursued a bachelor of computer application (BCA) degree at The Heritage Academy, Kolkata.
Height (approx.): 5′ 4″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 32-26-36
Parents & Siblings
Prantika’s father’s name is not known.
Her mother’s name is Fuleswari Das.
Prantika is unmarried.
Prantika follows Hinduism.
Prantika is a Bengali.
Prantika started her acting career in 2018, after becoming the semi-finalist of the beauty pageant Ponds Pujor Nandini that was held in Kolkata.
In 2019, she was among the top 12 models in Bengal who featured on a Bengali calendar.
In 2019, she won the Ke Tumi Dabur Golap Pari beauty pageant.
Prantika started her acting career in 2020 with the Telugu film Sadaa Nee Premalo.
In 2021, Prantika appeared in a Bengali short film ‘Jai Hind.’
In 2021, she appeared in a feature film A Day in Winter, which was released on the OTT platform Disney+ Hotstar.
Swayamvar: Mika Di Vohti
In 2022, she appeared as a contestant on the show ‘Swayamvar: Mika Di Vohti.’ She wore a bridal lehenga during her entry into the show and gifted a shawl to Mika. She got a chance to go on a date with Mika after winning the first task.
- Actor(s): Prabhas, Mahesh Babu, Chiranjeevi, Akshay Kumar, Ranbir Kapoor
- Actress(es): Pooja Hegde, Shruti Haasan, Kareena Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Taapsee Pannu
- Film(s): Jab We Met (2007), Baahubali: The Beginning (2015)
- Dancer: Prabhu Deva
- Colour(s): Orange, Blue
- Prantika follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- Her hobbies include dancing, singing, and travelling.
- According to her, she learned Bharatnatyam while studying in school.
- She used to sing on stage on various occasions in school and also take part in theatre plays.
- In an interview, she revealed that the meaning of her name Pratinka was a horizon.
- She attended workshops in Kolkata to groom herself before becoming a model.
- In 2017, she became Miss Fresher of her college.
- In 2019, she was featured on the brochure of her college.
- In an interview, she said that the Telugu industry was more disciplined than the Bengali industry.
- She appeared in the television commercials for products including Parampara Red Carpet Body Oil, and Moti footwear.
- She works out regularly and often posts pictures on her social media.
- She is often spotted smoking hookah and drinking wine on various occasions.
- She is often featured in various newspapers.