Pratik Sehajpal is an Indian television personality who gained attention from participating in Bigg Boss season 15. He was born in New Delhi on 12 May 1993 in a middle-class family. He completed his LLB from Amity College Noida. During his graduation years, he also works as a fitness trainer and nutritionist in GM Nutrition. His net worth in the year 2022 is estimated to be around 0.5 million dollars. He is garnering media attention for his stunt reality show Khatron Ke khiladi Season 12
|Genuine Name||Pratik Sehajpal|
|Profession||Actor, Fitness Trainer, Nutritionist, Modal|
|Wife/ Girlfriend||Pavitra Punia (Ex-Girlfriend)|
|Age||29 years (As of March 2022)|
|Net Worth||USD 0.5 Million|
Morphology (Physical Appearance)
|Height||175 Cm/ 5 feet 9 inches|
Personal Life of Pratik Sehajpal
Pratik Sehajpal was born in Delhi in a middle-class Hindu family. His mother Shailja Sehajpal is a housewife and his sister Prerna Sehajpal is a makeup artist by profession. Pratik started his carrier as a gym trainer and nutritionist in GM Gym which is owned by Indo-American owner Guru Maan. He first gained popularity by participating in the reality show MTV Love School Season 3. He managed to get into the top 6 positions but unfortunately lost the show. He also took part in another show Of MTV Ace of Space, where he stood as a first runner-up.
Pratik refuses to participate in the 14th season of Bigg Boss due to his busy schedule but he became the first confirmed contestant of the 15th Season of the reality show Bigg boss, where he got wide popularity. He makes headlines in Bigg Boss because of fighting with Divya Aggarwal and Shamita Shetty. Recently he is working as an actor in various music videos.
Pratik Sehejpal is very fond of tattoos. He has done many tattoos on different parts of his body.
Pratik Sehajpal Personal Bio
|Parents||Father- Not Known Mother- Shailja Sehajpal|
|Sibling||Sister- Prerna Sehajpal|
|Salary||1-2 Lakh/ Episode|
|Place of Birth||New Delhi|
|Dietary Habits||Veg & Non-Veg|
|Fav Actress||Jannat Zubair, Shivangi Joshi|
|Car Collection||Mahindra XUV|
|Favorite Brand||H&M, Diesel, Zara, Nike, Adidas|
Lesser known facts about Pratik Sehajpal
- He got irritated whenever he get hungry.
- He is able to speak 6 different languages like English, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish, Haryanvi, & French.
- Pratik also won many bodybuilding competitions.
- In 2015 he won the Change in me competition.
- His annual income is more than 3 crore rupees.
- He is a brand ambassador of the Smartphone Vivo T1 5G
Pratik Sehajpal on Social Media
- Facebook– Pratik has more than 257k followers on Facebook.
- Instagram– He is followed by More than 1.3 million followers on Instagram.
- Twitter– A huge army of more than 96.4k followers follows Pratik Sehajpal on Twitter.
Social Media Links
Here we are providing links to the official social media accounts of Pratik Sehajpal.
- To Follow Pratik Sehajpal (PS) on Facebook – Click Here
- To Follow Pratik on Instagram – Click Here
- To Follow PS on Twitter- Click Here
- To watch videos of Prateek Sehajpal on Youtube – Click Here
Hope you enjoy this post about Prateek Sehajpal. Share this post among your friends to keep them updated about famous Bollywood personalities.