Sahdev Dirdo is an Indian boy who became an internet sensation after his video singing ‘Bachpan Ka Pyar Mera Bhool Nahi Jana Re’ went viral on various social media platforms.
Sahdev Dirdo was born in 2007 (age 14 years; as of 2021) in Urmapal, Sukma, Chhattisgarh. He belongs to a destitute family and grew up in a tribal area. Sahdev attended Balak Ashram School, Sukma (up to class 5).
As of 2021, he is studying in class 7.  In 2019, during the Independence Day celebration in his school, Sahdev sang the song ‘Bachpan Ka Pyar Mera Bhool Nahi Jana Re.’ His singing was very much liked by one of his teachers who recorded his video and uploaded it on the internet.
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Sahdev’s father, Gudi Dirdo, is a farmer. He lost his mother when he was too young. Sahdev has three sisters named Lakshmi, Deepika, and Prava, and two brothers named Aayate and Bhima.
The Viral Video
The video that was uploaded on the internet by Sahdev’s teacher in 2019, grabbed netizens’ attention in July 2021. Since then, his video has received millions of views.
The popular Indian singer and rapper Badshah liked his singing so much that he called Sahdev Chandigarh. In August 2021, Badshah released a music video of his revamped version of ‘Bachpan Ka Pyaar’ featuring Sahdev Dirdo. Badshah even agreed to sponsor Sahdev’s studies.
Later, Sahdev was invited to the Indian singing reality show Indian Idol (season 12) as a guest judge.
- Food: Poha
- Sport: Cricket
- Singer(s): J Balvin, Aaru Sahu
- Rapper: Badshah
- Sahdev loves playing cricket and video games in his leisure time. He also enjoys making reels.
- He is an avid dog lover and keeps posting his pictures with dogs on his Instagram account.
- Sahdev is managed by Barcode Entertainment, a marketing agency.
- He follows a non-vegetarian diet. 
- In an interview, Sahdev revealed that de desired to become a singer or a sports player when he grows up.
- He is fluent in two languages- Gondi, Hindi.
- He is fondly called Raju by his family and friends. 
- He is also referred to as Viralboy. 
- As soon as Sahdev’s song went viral, Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel felicitated him for his achievement. Baghel gifted him a TV and a music system.
- On 28 December 2021, Sahdev got a severe head injury in a road accident. Reportedly, he was on his way to his village with his father when their motorcycle skidded. Dirdo, who was not wearing a helmet, fell from the bike and suffered a severe head injury. He was immediately rushed to Sukma District Hospital. After Dirdo received a preliminary treatment, he was shifted to Jagdalpur Medical College hospital. The popular Indian rapper and singer Badshah shared the news of his accident on social media. Badshah tweeted,
In touch with Sahdev’s family and friends. He is unconscious, on his way to hospital. I’m there for him. Need your prayers.”
On being informed about the accident, Vineet Nandanwar (Sukma’s collector) reached the hospital and assured his family to provide the best medical treatment to Dirdo.