Bio Data / Biography
Sanjana Sanghi is a brilliant actress and model in India, she grabbed the news headlines when she appeared in Bollywood hit film Dil Bechara in 2020. Sanjana Sanghi age is 25 (years old) as 2021. She was born and grew up in capital of India- Delhi and belongs to well educated family, her father is well settled businessman and her brother is worked in Google. The net worth of her is estimated around $1-$2 million dollar.
|Full/Real Name||Sanjana Sanghi|
|Pet & Nickname||Not Known|
|Profession Line||Actress, Model|
|Fan Followers||2.1 million (on Instagram)|
Boyfriend Name- Not Known
Morphology (Physical Appearance)
|Weight||52 Kg, |
|Height||in feet 5’feet 7’’ |
inches 1.69 meters,
|Figure value||32 – 24 – 32|
|Skin Color||Beige (Milky)|
Social Media Accounts
Instagram ID @sanjana_sanghi96
She claimed that, co-star Sushant Rajput Singh misbehaved and sexually harassing with her, when she was on shooting for film “Dil Bechara” with his but the actor denied all the fake allegations.
Personal Life of Sanjana Sanghi
She was born in well-educated family in Delhi on 2 September 1996, she completed her primary education from Modern School, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi and also active in extra- curricular activities like dance.
She was brilliant in her school studies due to which she got admission in Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi and completed her college degree in Journalism and mass communication.
Sanjana gained the gold medal from the University of Delhi for her excellence in degree.
She has gained the appreciation letter from the HRD minister Smriti Irani for her focusable and brilliant performance in her studies.
|Date of birth||2 September 1996 (Monday)|
|Age||25 years (as in 2021)|
|Birth Place||Delhi (India)|
|Birth & Zodiac sign||Virgo (based on date of birth)|
|Hometown||New Delhi (India)|
|School Academy||Modern School, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi|
|University/College Name||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi|
|Last Qualification||Graduation in Journalism and Mass Communication|
|Debut||Film- Rockstar (2011)|
|Interest & Hobbies||Dancing, Travelling, Photgraphy and Reading|
|Awards||2020: Times Power Woman debutant Performer by Times of India|
|Net worth||$1-$2 million dollar|
Family & Ancestor
|Father||Sandeep Sanghi (Businessman)|
|Mother||Shagun Sanghi (Housewife)|
|Brother||Sumer Sanghi (employee in Google)|
She started her acting career with Bollywood film Rockstar at the age of 14 along with famous actor Ranbir Kapoor and Nargis Fakhri in 2011.
After she entered in film industry she started getting worked in commercial ads with big brands including Aircel, Coca-Cola, Cadbury, Myntra, Ponds Beauty and many more.
She also appeared in Irrfan Khan film Hindi Medium in 2017 and the same year she grabbed the role in Fukrey Returns.
The famous actor Late Sushant Singh Rajput in his last film Dil Bechara (2020), she also grabbed the lead role along with his and gained huge fame by the audience and fans.
This movie was remaking of Hollywood film “The Fault In Our Stars” which was based on the 2012 novel of the same name John Green.
In 2021, she also got chance to worked with Aditya Roy Kapur in film Om: The Battle Within and she learned some kickboxing skills for the film.
She also appeared in comedy show The Kapil Sharma Show with singer Guru Randhawa in January 2021.
Favourite & Beloved things
|Food||Croissant, Grilled Fish, Biryani with Kabab and Chocolate by Hotlel Chocolat|
|Actor||Ranbir Kapoor and Naseeruddin Shah|
|Sports Person||Roger Federer (tennis player)|
|Musician Person||Neha Kakkar, Zayn Malik, Guru Randhawa and Anderson East|
|Pop Bands||Imagine Dragons, One Republic|
|Books||Becoming by Michelle Obama, |
The Palace of Illusions by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni,
21 Lessons for the 21st Century by Yuval Noah Harari
|Restaurant||E1 Techo, California|
|Holiday & Festivity Destination(s)||Dubai, California and London|
|Color & Dye(s)||Peach and Indigo|
Luxury Life Style
She received the “Times Power Woman” award by the Times of India in 2020.
She also appeared in music video “Mehendi Wale Haath” alongside Guru Randhawa in 2021.
She also featured on the cover page of various magazines like Cosmopolitan, The Man, etc. in 2020.
Car Collection Not Known
Some minor known facts about Sanjana Sanghi
- Sanjana Sanghi does not smoke and drinks alcohol like other celebrities.
- She also active in social works and contributed in NGO organization as a teacher to teaches the underprivileged children.
- Sanjana has fond towards animals and has pet dog in her home.
- She also worked as a writer at ‘Youth Ki Awaaz’ in New Delhi and also internship at “Ogilvy” Gurgaon and research intern at RIS, New Delhi.
- She preferred to wear spectacles during reading and laptop work in home, but on screen she never used it.
- Sanjan also has interest in politics due to which she did political analysis and public policy intern at HT Mint and marketing strategy intern at Viacom 18 Studios.
- She also an apprentice with BBC and a senior coordination of Placement Cell, LSR.
- She also got opportunity to represent India at international public speaking seminars and events due to her good speaking talent.
- Sanjana Sanghi also got chance in talk show TEDx in 2020, in which she shared her struggle journey and how she was motivates herself regularly.
- Since her school days, she wanted to be masters in dance and later in college days, she achieved her dream and trained in Kathak Dance.
- The Fan followers on her Instagram account around 2.1 million (as 2021).
- She is very conscious towards Yoga and she practices yoga daily to maintain her physiques and mental health.