Mother– Inderpreet Kaur
|Famous For||Being the daughter of the renowned Punjabi comedian-turned-politician Bhagwant Mann|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 163 cm
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 4”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||21 May 2001 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||21 Years|
|School||Auburn Mountainview High School, Auburn, Washington (2015-2018)|
|College/University||University of Washington, Seattle (2018 to 2022)|
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Pursued a Bachelor of Arts, having majored in Public Health-Global Health  and minored in Law, Societies, and Justice (LSJ) 
• AP Capstone Diploma 
|Hobbies||Watching Films, Reading, Painting|
|Parents||Father– Bhagwant Mann (comedian, actor, politician)
Mother– Inderpreet Kaur
|Siblings||Brother– Dilshan Mann (born in 2004)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Seerat Kaur Mann
- Seerat Kaur Mann is the daughter of Bhagwant Mann, a renowned Indian comedian, actor, and politician who became the 17th Chief Minister of Punjab on 16 March 2022.
- Bhagwant Mann, while sharing an anecdote about Seerat’s birth on his Facebook account, revealed that during her birth operation accidentally a tool hit Seerat in the head. After remaining in critical care for about ten days, she finally recovered from the injury.
- She spent her early childhood in India, juggling her time between Punjab and Chandigarh.
- Bhagwant Mann contested in the 2014 Indian general elections in Punjab from the Sangrur Lok Sabha constituency on a ticket from the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), which he won defeating SAD candidate Sukhdev Singh Dhindsa by a margin of 2,11,721 votes.
- In March 2015, Seerat’s parents made headlines when they filed an application for divorce under Section 13-B of the Hindu Marriage Act, the decree of divorce by mutual consent, in a SAS Nagar court. A post on Bhagwant Mann’s Facebook account exhibited that his divorce wasn’t particularly due to personal problems and that he chose Punjab over his family. Bhagwant Mann, who is known for his oratory in Parliament, posted a poem on his Facebook Account, which read,Jo latkeya si chiran ton o hal ho geya,
Court ch eh faisla kal ho geya,
Ek passay parivar, dujje passay si parivar,
Main tan yarro Punjab de wal ho geya.”
(A long-pending issue has been resolved. The court decided yesterday. I had to choose between one family and the other. I decided to go with Punjab)
In the aftermath of the divorce, many accused Mann of using his divorce case to get political mileage.
- After the separation of her parents in 2015, she moved to Auburn, Washington, with her mother, where she attended the University of Washington.
- She has also been a part of UW’s Title IX Sex and Gender-Based Violence Prevention Program and Washington State Opportunity Scholarship’s
- She is a recipient of AP Scholar Award (2017) and Dean’s list (2020).
- From March 2021 to July 2021, as a student research assistant, she worked at the hospital Seattle Children’s, located in the Laurelhurst neighbourhood of Seattle.
- From the Northwest Center for Public Health Practice, Seerat earned certifications in “Safe at Every Stage: Injury and Violence Prevention and the Developing Brain” and “COVID-19 Information Navigator.” Besides that, she is certified in Human Subjects Research (HSR), a web-based course by CITI Program.
- In September 2021, Seerat joined The University of Washington Office of Minority Affairs and Diversity as a student associate.
- Seerat and Dilshan came into the spotlight when their father became the 17th Chief Minister of Punjab in 2022. The sibling flew all the way from Washington to India to attend their father’s oath-taking ceremony, which was held on 16 March 2022 at Khatkar Kalan, the ancestral village of the Indian revolutionary Bhagat Singh.
- While addressing the media at Punjab Raj Bhawan in 2022, Seerat revealed that she last visited her father during the 2017 Punjab Legislative Assembly elections in which he contested from the Jalalabad Assembly Constituency. Talking about the future prospects of Punjab, she said,My father will work on the unemployment issue in Punjab. I have high hopes for him and know that he will keep all his promises.”
- Seerat Mann is actively associated with the Seattle-based non-profit organization Rivkin Center, which is known for funding ovarian cancer research programmes. At Rivkin Center, Seerat serves as a campus ambassador of Rivkin EDU, an educational outreach program that aims towards educating students at the PAC 12 universities on breast and ovarian health.
- Rivkin Center’s website states that Seerat dreams of becoming a healthcare administrator. She wants to work towards enhancing the quality of health systems and services and increasing access to healthcare facilities across the United States.
- Seerat is a passionate women’s rights activist, who strives to eliminate the social stigma around women’s bodies, especially in the South Asian communities.
- An avid foodie, Seerat loves to eat spicy food. Apart from that, Seerat enjoys doing adventure sports. In 2017, she went skydiving in Montréal and did a tandem jump from 13,500 feet.
- In a gesture of welcome, Punjabi comedian, actor, and singer Karamjit Anmol held a private cake cutting ceremony for the Seerat and Dilshan at his home upon their arrival in India ahead of Bhagwant Mann’s oath-taking ceremony in March 2022.
- She serves as a General Board Member and Marketing Director of a cultural club called Sher-e-Punjab Society UW, which celebrates and promotes Punjabi identity and culture through community events in Washington.
- For a semester during her graduation, she learned the Italian language.