Vandana Vithlani is an Indian television actress, who works in the Hindi entertainment industry. She is known for her role as Urmila in the popular StarPlus show Saath Nibhana Saathiya (2010).
Vandana Botadkar Vithlani was born on Friday, 26 January 1979 (age 43 years; as of 2022) in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius. Vandana did her schooling at New Era High School, Panchgani, Maharashtra. Further, she completed her graduation from Jai Hind College, Mumbai. Vandana, since her childhood days, liked watching TV serials and wanted to be an actress.
Height (approx.): 5 ‘ 4″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Vandana Vithlani belongs to a Gujarati family.
Parents & Siblings
Not much information is available about Vandana Vithlani’s parents and siblings.
Husband & Children
Vandana Vithlani’s husband’s name is Vipul Vithlani, who is an actor and director in Gujarati theatre.
Vandana got married to Vipul on 26 October 1996. The couple has two sons named Yuvaan Vithlani, and Parva Vithlani.
Vandana began acting in Gujarati commercials and theatre while she was studying in college. She described her journey from performing in plays to being cast in a Hindi television serial in an interview. She quoted,
- Before working in the Hindi television industry, Vandana Vithlani worked as a numerologist.
- Her hobbies include shopping, travelling, and listening to music.
- She wanted to pursue a career in the Hospitality sector since she was a child. Her family values, however, did not allow her to follow her goal. She then moved on to her second passion, acting.
- In 2012, she appeared alongside Aamir Khan in the Hindi television show- Naye Soch Ki Taalash Aamir Ke Saath.
- Vandana revealed in an interview in 2019 that the COVID-19 outbreak caused her financial hardship because the producer of the show ‘Hamari Bahu Silk’ failed to pay her dues. She further quoted,
I have started making rakhis and selling them online to keep myself engaged and also make some money. I had shot from May to October 2019, but have been paid only for the month of May. My dues run into lakhs of rupees. It’s been more than a year without any payment and I have exhausted all my savings.”
- Vandana is an avid dog lover and has a pet dog named Lucy.