Warda Khan is an Indian journalist who is known for being the wife of producer Sajid Nadiadwala.
Warda Khan S Nadiadwala was born on Sunday, 6 July 1975 (age 47 years; as of 2022) in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Her zodiac sign is Cancer. She attended Nirmala Rani High School, Bangalore. She pursued her graduation at St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai.
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Weight (approx.): 65 kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 36-34-36
Parents & Siblings
Warda’s father’s name was Aziz Khan, who was an actor.
Her mother’s name is Zohra Khan, who is a homemaker.
She has one brother, Faiz Khan, who is an actor.
She has one sister, Uroosa Khan, who is an actor.
Husband & Children
Warda got married to producer Sajid Nadiadwala on 18 November 2000.
They have two sons, Subhaan and Sufiyaan.
She follows Islam.
After working as a journalist, she started producing films and joined Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment. She is the producer of the film ‘Mujhse Shaadi Karogi (2004).’
Despite being behind the camera for years, she modelled for a jewellery brand in 2017.
In 2021, she worked as a producer in the Bollywood film ‘Tadap.’ In an interview, she talked about the film and said,
I am really very excited for Tadap because it is a beautiful love story. Anyone who has loved someone in his or her life, and loved with full dedication, this movie is all those people who are in love.”
In 2018, she won the award for ‘The Most Spalicious Mom’ at the Asia Spa Awards. In an interview, she talked about the reason behind getting the award and said,
I love working out. Staying fit is my motive and come what may, I always make sure I am training. Sajid makes me try all different kinds of workouts and he sometimes even designs them for me. Through these videos I want to inspire women to stay fit and just like me I hope every husband, son or brother pushes the women in the family to stay fit just like mine.”
- Warda’s hobbies include travelling and dancing.
- Warda’s and Sajid’s first interaction happened during an interview when she was sixteen years old.
- Warda was often questioned about Sajid’s first wife Divya Bharti who died in 1993. In an interview, she talked about Divya and said,
Divya is still very much a part of our lives. On her anniversaries and birthdays, we speak to each other. When my children watch her movies, they call her ‘Badi Mummy’. So, guys, she is still a very, very beautiful part of our lives. I have not tried to replace her ever. I have made my own place. Memories are always beautiful. So, stop trolling me! She is a part of my life, and we are enjoying. Sometimes people say, ‘Divya Bharti bahot acchi thi. Of course, bahot acchi thi yaar. We love her. She is very much a part of my life.”
- In 2015, in an interview, Warda said that she was the one who proposed Sajid. She also said that it was not a big deal for women to propose to a man. She further said,
I first met him on Divya Bharti’s first death anniversary when I was 16. One meeting and I knew he was the one. It took me eight years of hard work to make him fall in love with me. I used to find ways to meet him — stories, interviews or just land up on his shoot. I was obsessed with Sajid. I tried so hard to patao him that I would even take my articles to him. Sometimes, he would get irritated with me and tell his office staff to tell me he was out when actually he was there. Today, they call me bhabhi. Sajid never proposed to me, I proposed to him. One day I told him on the phone that when we get married in the future… and he just hung up on me. If you love, love madly and passionately, love cannot be half-hearted. The honeymoon isn’t over for us even though today we have children. I still can’t believe we are married. Itni shiddat se Sajid mila mujhe, meine bahut dua ki na.”
- In 2020, she was featured in the song “Yeh Zindagi.” The song was directed by her elder son Subhan. The song paid tribute to the frontline workers during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- She has a great bonding with many Bollywood actors, but she shares a special bond with Kriti Sanon. In 2021, she took to Instagram to express her love for Kriti. She shared a picture hugging her and captioned it, ‘There’s nothing that a hug can’t cure.’
- In 2021, she paid tribute to Sushant Singh Rajput by dedicating the Favourite Bollywood Movie award won by the film ‘Chhichhore’ at Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards to him.
- In 2022, in an interview, she revealed that her husband still kept things of Divya Bharti in his cupboards.
- In 2022, she gave a speech at Dubai Expo 2022 on the occasion of Women’s Day.
- She is a passionate animal lover and often posts pictures of them on social media.
- She works out regularly and often posts pictures of her workout on social media.
- She is often featured in various newspapers.