Astha Agarwal is an Indian model and actress. She is known for playing the role of Prathana Kanahiya Panchal in the StarBharat television show Kya Hal Hai Mister Panchal (2017).
Astha Agarwal was born on 15 August in New Delhi, India. Her zodiac sign is Leo. Astha did his schooling at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Delhi. Later, she attended the Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Delhi, where she pursued a B.Tech degree.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 32-27-34
Astha Agarwal belongs to a Hindu family.
Parents & Siblings
Astha Agarwal’s father is a government employee. Her mother is also a government employee. Astha Agarwal’s elder brother is a Pilot at Air India.
Husband & Children
Astha Agarwal’s husband, Harsh Agarwal, works in a German paint company.
In 2014, Astha Agarwal debuted with the Hindi television show Ek Hasina Thi in which she portrayed the role of Aashka. In the same year, she appeared on the television show Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke (2014) and Beintehaa (2014). Later she appeared in many television shows such as Peterson Hill (2015), Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani (2015), Darr Sabko Lagta Hai (2016), Bharatvarsh (2016), and Khidki (2016). In 2017, Astha played the role of Prathna Kanhiya Panchal in the StarBharat television show Kya Hal Mister Panchal.
In 2019, she appeared in the &TV Laal Ishq as Mohi. Next, she appeared in a few television shows like Shubharambh (2019) on Colors TV as Jharna, Imlie (2020) on StarPlus as Nidhi, and Choti Sardarni on Colors TV as Kiara Kaur Randhawa. In an interview, Astha talked about her role in the television show Imlie and said,
“Well, I have exited the show. It was a mutual decision. It all started when the production crew shifted to Hyderabad for shoot. I wasn’t really comfortable to travel and take the risk when the pandemic was its peak. I informed the makers about my decision and they were OK with it. The shoot in Hyderabad went for around two months. We thought it would be for less time. However, when they returned to Mumbai, my character had already lost the graph. The makers eased me and told me that I can look for other opportunities.”
- Food: Chocolate Cakes, Brownies, Chocolate Ice Cream, Pizza
- Actor: Shah Rukh Khan
- Actress: Madhuri Dixit
- Film: Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge
- Color: White
- In 2014, she won the Gladrags Mrs India Pageant.
- Her hobbies include dancing, watching movies and travelling.
- In an interview, she said that she is fond of mirrors and has placed varieties of designed mirrors in her home. 
- Before venturing into acting, Astha Agarwal worked as an engineer in a company in Gurgaon. 
- In 2018, her television show Kya Hal Mister Panchal won the Gold Awards for Best Comedy series.
- In 2017, she appeared in Bank of Baroda’s commercial.
- In an interview, she talked about playing different cameo roles and said,Of course, I also want to play the lead character but that doesn’t mean that I won’t take up characters. Strong characters give you the freedom to act and have a lot of shades unlike lead characters, which are out-and-out positive. You are offered better monies as the protagonist, but I didn’t join the industry to make money. That’s important but so is creative satisfaction.” 
- In an interview, Astha Agarwal said that she wanted to meet his favourite actor Shah Rukh Khan since her college days. When she was shooting for her television show Kya Haal Mister Panchal, Shah Rukh Khan was at the same studio for some personal shoot. Astha heard about Shah Rukh Khan being on the set, and she even skipped her lunch to meet him and waited for him outside his set. Astha shared,Shah Rukh Khan is my crush and have always dreamt about meeting him. When I got to know about him being at the same studio, I got so excited that I use to go out after every break for his once glance. I am a big fan of his and never miss a chance to watch his films. He is so humble that when I went to him and asked for a picture he said yes. I so love him and now my next wish is to work with him.”