Gurpreet Bedi is an Indian actress who predominantly works in the Hindi television industry. She was one of the top ten contestants of the 2010 Pantaloons Femina Miss India in which she was crowned with the title Himalayan Femina Miss Natural Beauty. In 2020, she came into the limelight with the serial ‘Dil Hi Toh Hai’ in which she appeared as Reeva. The serial was aired on Sony Entertainment Channel and produced by Ekta Kapoor.
Gurpreet Bedi was born on 24 September in New Delhi. Her zodiac sign is Libra. She received her graduate degree in Graphic Designing at the University of Bedfordshire, UK.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 34-24-34
Parents & Siblings
Her mother’s name is Kawaljeet Bedi. She has two sisters named Aman Bedi and Supreet Bedi.
Husband & Children
Gurpreet Bedi got married to Kapil Arya on 22 December 2021.
Gurpreet Bedi was in a relationship with Kapil Arya before getting married to him on 22 December 2021.
In 2012, Gurpreet Bedi appeared in the serial SuperCops vs Supervillains and played three characters named Damyanti, Rani Zaffara, and SuperCop Hetonwita. Gurpreet Bedi hosted the Hockey India League in 2013. In 2015, she worked as a lead actress in the Life Ok’s show Laut Aao Trisha. She played the role of Suhana in this serial. Gurpreet Bedi came into the limelight with the serial Dil Hi Toh Hai telecasted on Sony Entertainment Television and produced by Ekta Kapoor. In this serial, Gurpreet Bedi played the role of Reeva Noon in 2018. In 2021, Gurpreet Bedi appeared in the web series titled Bang Baang streamed on ZEE5 in which she played the role of Monisha. Gurpreet Bedi then featured in the second series of the serial Qubool Hai 2.0 in which she played the role of Sana Shaikh, and the serial was streamed on ZEE5.
Gurpreet Bedi was featured in the music video titled ‘The Socho Project’ as Mitali in 2020.
- Book: The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- Actor: Hugh Grant
- Sportsman: Kaka
- Film: Rafoochakkar, Andaz Apna Apna, and The Hangover
She owns a BMW car.
- She also goes by the name Guru.
- Gurpreet Bedi belongs to New Delhi. She was born and raised in Delhi. She went to the UK to pursue her graduation in graphic design soon after finishing her school education in Delhi. Later, she moved back to India.
- As a model, Gurpreet Bedi endorsed many commercial brands like Hyundai i20, Whisper, Sunsilk, Garnier, Loreal, soon after winning the title Himalayan Femina Miss Natural Beauty in Pantaloons Femina Miss India in 2010.
- Gurpreet Bedi was often featured on the cover page of renowned Indian magazines and tabloids such as Grazia, Femina, Raymonds and many more soon after winning the Himalayan Femina Miss Natural Beauty title in 2010.
- Gurpreet Bedi is followed by more than 42k people on her Instagram account. She often shares her modelling pictures and videos on social media to keep her followers entertained.
- Gurpreet Bedi is a compassionate animal lover. Her social media posts often include pictures of her pet dog.
- Gurpreet Bedi has a tattoo inked on her left arm.
- According to Gurpreet Bedi, she loves shopping in her leisure time as it relaxes her after work. She narrated in an interview with a media house that she liked listening to music in her leisure time. She said,
I have a knack for creativity being a designer. Shopping makes me relax!! Downloading music keeps me going.”
She further added the dream role she wanted to play in her life. She stated,
Jennifer Aniston in F.R.I.E.N.D.S.”
- On 22 December 2021, Gurpreet Bedi and her long time boyfriend Kapil Arya got married to each other. Kapil Arya is a television actor and Gurpreet’s co-actor in the serial Dil Hi Toh Hai. Gurpreet announced their marriage on social media, where she shared a photo with a caption on which she wrote,
So it begins…Nothing would’ve been possible without you guys.. @bedi.kawaljeet @supreetbedi13 @aman.bedi.311 💖 I am because you are! #mystrength #mybackbone #myfamily #blessed LET THE ROLLER COASTER BEGIN! #backtokg.”