Muskaan Khubchandani is an Indian actress, who worked in Hindi and Telugu movies.
Muskaan Khubchandani was born on Wednesday, 8 November 1995 (age 26 years; as of 2022) in Delhi India. Muskaan did schooling at Delhi public school, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad. She pursued graduation in journalism from Delhi University and later, pursued MBA from Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, New Delhi. Muskaan is a well-trained Kathak dancer and knows other dance forms also.
Muskaan during her college days, performed in various theatre plays and also participated in many small pageants. She was crowned with the Miss Delhi title.
while she was pursuing MBA, she got an opportunity to work in the film, Veere Di Wedding, with the role of younger Sonam Kapoor in 2018. After a year, she started getting film offers. In 2019, she was offered a female lead role in a Telugu film, George Reddy, that was a biopic. Later, she appeared in the film Laaxmi Bomb in 2020. Muskaan also appeared in many tv commercials. Apart from this, Muskaan is very popular on social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook.
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Weight (approx.): 58kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark brown
Body Measurements (approx.): 32-26-33
Parents & Siblings
Muskaan Khubchandani comes from a middle-class family. Her father is in the service industry, and her mother is a teacher. Muskaan’s parents didn’t want her to be in the modelling and acting industry as according to them, she didn’t have any industry connections. Muskaan has one brother, Aryan Khubchandani, who is 22 years old.
As a Choreographer
When Muskaan was 18 years, she started her first job as a dance instructor, for which she was paid RS.4000. She used to take classes after returning back from college.
As a Marketing Manager
After completing MBA, Muskaan joined as a marketing manager in one of the organizations. During her job, she got an offer for a Telugu film, however, she resigned from her job.
As a Model
Muskaan from the age of seventeen decided to be an actress. During her college days, she participated in various small pageants. Muskaan was crowned as Miss Delhi and that was the time when people started recognizing her. Muskaan worked for Biba, Lalit Dalmia, Ritu Kumar‘s summer collection for an e-commerce shoot, and for various other brands.
As an Actress
In 2018, Muskaan was selected to play the role of young Sonam Kapoor in the Veere Di Wedding movie.
In 2019, she was offered the female lead double role in the Telugu movie George Reddy, which was a biopic.
In 2020, Muskaan also acted in the film Laaxmi bomb, and in 420 IPC.
Muskaan Khubchandani worked in various commercials with brands like Peter England, Lakme, Layer WattaGirl, and Coffee Bite.
Apart from this, Muskaan also appeared in a theatre show, the famous Bollywood musical, Amayraa, the enchanted princess, in 2016.
Food: Thai curry with rice
Actor: Sha Rukh Khan
Actress: Madhuri Dixit
Drink: Dark chocolate
- In an interview, Muskaan revealed that when she was signed for the younger role of Sonam Kapoor for the movie Veere Di Wedding she was 23, however the casting director of the movie said to say that she was sixteen years.
- Muskaan is a fitness freak woman, she exercises regularly and she also loves to do Gymnastics. In the pandemic, she also started a fitness youtube channel named, Stopmefitness.
- Muskaan is an animal lover, as she owns a pet and a cat.
- As per Muskan, during her childhood days, she used to re-enact the songs and imitate the expressions of Madhuri Dixit.
- Muskaan is a nature lover, and she always wanted to practise Buddhism, so in the pandemic, she went on a solo trek to Mcleod ganj, where she explored the practice of Buddhism.
- As per Muskaan, when she was shooting for the Telugu movie GeorgeReddy, her co-actor and other people on the set would laugh at her Telugu accent.