Subah Jain is an Indian Youtuber, who has established herself as a wellness speaker and educator. She created her own YouTube channel named Satvic Movement.
Subah Jain (after marriage Subah Saraf) is a young Indian YouTuber. She was born in 1999 ( age 23 years; as of 2022). She is a health educator, author, and video creator. She graduated from Living Light Culinary Institute, California, where she learned raw gourmet cuisine and plant-based culinary arts. Subah has her own YouTube channel, in which she along with her husband, Harshvardhan Saraf, explains how to cure diseases by using home remedies, maintaining health and keeping oneself fit by having only vegetarian foods.
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Subah’s father’s name is Vinod Jain. He is the Founder and Managing Director at Magppie. Her mother’s name is Megha Jain and she is also the director at Magppie.
Subah has one younger brother, Ishat Jain.
Subah’s husband’s name is Harshvardhan Saraf. He is the founder of Vedary, which is a medical Centre in Mumbai. Subah and Harshvardhan met first time at the Mumbai workshop at Vedary, where he was facilitating a Yoga Nidra session. They got married on 11 February 2020.
Satvic Movement (Non-Profit Organization)
Subah started her non-profit health education platform named Satvic Movement, which aims to bring man close to mother nature. This platform provides holistic knowledge about health, coming from Vedas and Scriptures. Subah and Harshvardhan provide an online and offline health transformation workshops, which include dealing with various health issues like Diabetes, high BP, PCOD, thyroid imbalance, skin problems, hair fall, excess weight, digestive disorders, cervical, arthritis or any other chronic disease.
On 25 August 2017, Subah started her YouTube channel named Satvic Movement, which contains Hindi Knowledge videos, Disease revival videos, Hindi food recipe videos, Satvic Yoga flow videos, and videos of healing stories. The channel has more than 3.27 million subscribers and has also received a silver and a golden YouTube play button.
- Food: Mint Pea Soup
- Book(s): Essene Gospel of Peace and Bhagavad Gita
- Fruit(s): Mangosteen, Passionfruit, Mango, Avocado, Durian, Muskmelon, Watermelon, Figs, and Papaya
- According to Subah, she was very nervous and excited in her first workshop as it was her first experience of public speaking.
- Subah has also launched her Satvic Food book that contains knowledge of healing the body with plant-based food, without any medicine. The book contains over 45 plant-based Satvic healing recipes by author Subah Jain. Apart from the recipes the book also contains Satvic Food Laws. The book is available in English and Hindi language.
- Subah went to Living Light Culinary Institute to learn how to make healthy food delicious and to make delicious raw vegan recipes only using whole, fresh ingredients straight from mother nature with no sugar, no wheat, and no dairy. Her first raw vegan dish was Red beetroot ravioli with cashew filling & pepper puree.
- In an interview, Subah revealed that when she was 17 years old, she suffered from PCOS, hypothyroidism, and excessive hair loss. Her weight was more than she should have and she was taking 6 diﬀerent tablets a day, however, she started taking plant-based cuisine that helped her to cure her health problems. This is what motivated her to come close to nature.
- According to Subah, she learned a lot from Acharya K Lakshmana Sharma’s books.
- In an interview, Subah revealed that her first teacher from whom she received knowledge about nature was Acharya Mohan Gupta.
- Subah is an animal lover.
- In an interview, Subah expressed her desire to educate people about raw food. She often visits the school to teach students about plant-based cuisine.
- Subah holds certification in Mastery and Gourmet Raw Vegan Cuisine.