Vivian Dsena is an Indian model and a television actor. He is best known for his lead role as Abhay Raichand in the supernatural show Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani and Rishabh Kundra in Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon.
Vivian Dsena was born on Tuesday, 28 June 1988 (age 33 years; as of 2021) in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh. His zodiac sign is Cancer. He completed his schooling at Lokmanya Tilak English High School. Vivian also attended military school in Nashik for 2 years. He was very active in sports and learnt horse riding and Football. Vivian took B.Tech for graduation.
Height (approx.): 5′ 11″
Weight (approx.): 84 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Body Measurements (approx.): 43-34-15
Vivian Dsena belongs to a Christian family.
Parents & Siblings
Vivian Dsena father’s name is Mr Duncan Dsena who is a professional footballer for Indian Railways.
His mother’s name is Mrs Shyamlata who was a Hockey player for Indian Railways.
Vivian has a younger sister, Parvara Garcia.
Vivian’s father is a Christian and his mother is a Hindu.
Wife & Children
In 2013, Vivian Dsena married his Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani co-star Vahbiz Dorabjee, in a lavish ceremony in Pune.
After 3 years of marriage, the couple filed for divorce in 2016. The couple legally got divorced after four years on December 18, 2021.
Vivian is currently dating an NRI girl, Nouran Aly, a former journalist from Egypt.
Vivian has known her for more than four years and is planning to settle down with her. In an interview, he openly expressed his love life and said,
Yes, I am in love with Nouran and we are planning to settle down very soon. We first interacted around four-and-a-half years ago, when she contacted me for an interview. I made her wait for around three months before giving my nod to it. Later, my management team called her for work in Mumbai and I met her here. We started off as friends but fell in love quickly. I think it took me only a month to realise that I was in love with her.”
Reportedly, it was rumoured that Vivian Dsena and Garima Jain started dating while shooting for their show ‘Shakti -Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki’, where Garima Jain was playing the character of Vivian’s sister. But the relationship didn’t survive and the couple broke up in a few months. Garima left the show after breaking up with Vivian. In an interview, when asked about his breakup with Garima, Vivian said,
“I am not thinking about love, as I don’t have time for it right now. I am focussing on my work currently. And if there’s love in my destiny, I will find it.”
Vivian was linked up with his co-actor, Amrita Prakash from the show, ‘Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki’, where she was playing the role of Jasleen Kaur, the childhood friend and fiance of Harman (Vivian) onscreen. Both shared a great equation on the first day of the shoot and got close to each other. However Vivian denied any relationship with Amrita and said,
“We are very good friends. I would say, we are like two boys on the sets as she is very tomboyish. In my career, I have hardly ever been extremely pally or friendly with my co-actors. So, obviously a lot of eyebrows were raised on the sets when we became friendly. Everyone wondered, ‘kya ho raha hai? Why are they so friendly with each other. I get along with her as she has no hang-ups, is chilled out and most importantly very professional. We both know what’s the truth “.
Vivian started his career as a finalist in the Gladrags Manhunt Contest for Indian models. Vivian Dsena has actively participated in modelling campaigns for Levi’s jeans, Jet Airways and Pepe Jeans.
In 2008, Vivian made his acting debut with Ekta Kapoor’s television show, Kasamh Se, where he played the role of Vicky Soni. His next project was Agnipareeksha Jeevan Ki – Gangaa, where he played the role of Shivam. In 2010, Vivian got the limelight through his television series, Pyaar Ki Ek Kahani, which was inspired by the Hollywood movie, Twilight Saga.
Vivian played the role of a vampire, Abhay Raichand who fell in love with a human. In 2012, after the great success of the show, Vivian starred in Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon and portrayed the role of a Bollywood superstar, Rishabh Kundra. From 2016 to 2019, Vivian starred as Harman Singh in the daily soap, Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki. In an interview, he said,
He says, “I play a Punjabi munda who is cool, naughty and chilled out. Since most Punjabi guys are supposed to be well built, I will have to change my look for that and be more muscular”.
Vivian also participated in the show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (Season 8) and Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi (Season 7). Currently, Vivian is seen in the romantic drama serial, Sirf Tum, playing the role of Ranveer Oberoi.
Vivian Dsena has appeared in various commercial ads for popular brands like Park Avenue, Hyundai, KAFF, Sando Benz and Oppo.
- Reportedly, it was rumoured that Madhubala co-actors Vivian Dsena and Drashti Dhami share a very cold and unfriendly relationship on the sets of their serial. Rumours suggest that they both had ego clashes while shooting as Vivian Dsena was unhappy about getting less paycheck than his co-star Drashti.
- 2012- GR8! Performer of the Year (Male) at Indian Television Academy Awards.
- 2012- Most Lokpriya Naya Sadasya for Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon at Colors Golden Petal Awards.
- 2013- Best Onscreen Couple (With Drashti Dhami) at Indian Telly Awards.
- 2013- Best Actor In Lead Role (Jury) for Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon at Gold Awards.
- 2015- Bharat Ratna Dr BR Ambedkar Award for his contribution to the television industry.
- 2017- Best Actor (Popular) for Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki at Indian Television Academy Awards.
- 2018- Best Actor Male (Critics) for Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki at Gold Awards.
- Food: Dal fry and rice
- Actor: Salman Khan
- Actress: Rekha
- Sport: Football
- Footballers: Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo
- Car: Lamborghini
- Colour: Black
- According to Vivian, had he not become an actor, he would have been a footballer.
- The first dish that Vivian cooked was Dal.
- Vivian Dsena was the Fourth sexiest Asian man in 2017 according to the annual list of London based newspaper, Eastern Eye.
- Vivian’s first paycheck was around Rs 3500, which he earned through a ramp show.
- Vivian’s role model in acting is Ram Kapoor.
- The first phone Vivian had was Nokia 3300.
- Vivian Dsena is very fond of cooking and often shares different recipes on social media.
- Vivian is a fitness enthusiast and he often shares a glimpse of his gym routine on social media.
- Vivian’s first audition was at Sankraman Studios for Balaji Telefilms.
- Vivian has a hobby of painting and he loves to paint in order to relax his mind.
- Vivian bagged the second position on the 50 Sexiest Asian Men List 2018.