Koyal Rana is an Indian model. She gained fame after she won the title of Femina Miss India in 2014.
Koyal Rana was born on Monday, 4 January 1993 (age 28 years; as of 2021) in Jaipur.  Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. She has been bought up in New Delhi.  She completed her schooling in 2011 at St. Thomas’ School, New Delhi.  Shen pursued a Bachelor of Business Studies degree from Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College, the University of Delhi in 2014. 
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Weight (approx.): 60 kg
Hair Colour: Light Brown
Eye Colour: Light Grey
Body Measurements (approx.): 34-26-34
Parents & Siblings
Koyals`s father is an income tax officer. His name is Arun Kumar.
Koyal`s mother`s name is Anita Rana. She is a housewife.
She has two siblings- one brother and one sister. Her brother`s name is Sarthak Rana and her sister`s name is Sonakshi Rana.
On 15 July 2020, Koyal married Ayush Dabas who is a businessman. 
In 2008, at the age of 15, Koyal represented India in MTV Teen Diva, and she won the title of Miss Teen India 2008.
She won the title of Miss Universe Teen in 2009. In the competition, Koyal became Miss Beautiful Skin, Miss Photogenic and Miss Viewer’s Choice.
In 2012, when Koyal was 19, she co-founded her NGO Moksha Foundation that works for hygiene and sanitization.
She won the title of Femina Miss India 2014 on 5 April in Mumbai. She became the 51st Femina Miss India.
In 2014, Koyal represented India at Miss World 2014 that took place in London and reached the Top 10. In Miss World 2014, she won the titles- Miss World Asia, Beauty with a Purpose (Winner), World Designer Dress (Winner), Beach Fashion – Top 5, Multimedia Award – Top 5, The People’s Choice Award – Top 10, Top Model – Top 20, Sports & Fitness – Top 32 and Dances of The World – Top 10 Performer.
She is the brand ambassador of Neutrogena. She also did advertising campaigns for Coca-Cola, Tata DoCoMo, Yamaha, Garnier India and Sony.
She has done ramp walk for designers Falguni and Shane Peacock, Rohit Bal, Shantanu and Nikhil, Joy Mitra, Pankaj and Nidhi Abhishek Sharma, Ritu Kumar, Sahil Kochar, Neeta Lulla, Marccain, Neha Taneja and Saisha Shinde.
She has appeared on the magazine covers of Femina (2014), Competition Success Review, Femina Girl, Hair, Fact Universal. Koyal has spoken at TEDx IMI New Delhi on the topic ‘Using your life purpose to stay young’.
She was also a speaker at TEDx IIM Raipur on the theme ‘Infinite Dimensions in 2017.
- In 2014, Koyal represented India in Miss World.
- She runs an NGO with the name Moksha.
- Reebok made Koyal the brand ambassador in 2014.
- Actor: Ranbir Kapoor
- Actress: Sushmita Sen
- Director: Karan Johar
- Koyal Rana eats only vegetarian food. 
- She likes to travel in her free time.
- As a child, Koyal used to feel shy while talking to people as she did not have a strong command of English.
- Koyal often visits various schools to promote sanitization and hygiene, and she also collects the response of the students.
- She did a summer training programme in International Cooperate Finance from Harvard University while she was pursuing her graduation. 
- In the Femina Miss India pageant, she won Miss Beauty with a Purpose Award as she ran an NGO. In the competition, she presented the Swastha Bhavishya project.
- In an interview, Koyal talked about the Miss World pageant and said,
I have been waiting for this day ever since I won the Miss India title. I am tremendously excited to represent my country at such a respectable platform.”
- According to her, she became depressed and started hating herself when people criticized her and started pointing out her flaws.
- She does exercise and yoga every day. Sometimes, she has also been seen horse riding, flying a plane, driving a car, mountain climbing etc. 
- Koyal became the brand ambassador of Reebok, and she tries to promote fitness through the brand.
- In 2014, it was reported that rapper Honey Singh would give the lead role to Koyal in one of his songs. He saw her in the beauty pageant as he was one of the judges there. 
- In 2015, on International Yoga Day, she was invited by the Ministry of AYUSH at Noida stadium where Prime Minister Narendra Modi was the chief guest.
- Koyal is inspired by actress Sushmita Sen and talking about her in an interview, she said,
Sushmita is a perfect example of beauty with brains. She won Miss India title and then she was crowned Miss Universe. Besides that she also does a lot of social work. I totally look up to her.”
- She got married during the lockdown to businessman Ayush Dabas. Their wedding was held at a farmhouse in Delhi. She met Ayush through her parents. Sharing her love story in an interview, Koyal said,
Our families met over tea. We started talking about spirituality, history, education and I never wanted our conversations to end. With Ayush, my conversation flowed so beautifully and we couldn’t believe how much in common we both had. We share the same set of values and aspirations. We didn’t exchange our contact numbers then, and we didn’t get in touch for a week. Then he called on my mom’s phone to talk to me and we had a long conversation. We both decided to go with the flow and see where it would lead us.”
- In 2021, Koyal invited her friends and family members to her cocktail and sangeet function as they were not able to attend their wedding before due to the pandemic.
- She teaches underprivileged children and makes them realize the importance of education.
- In an interview, Koyal gave advice to the upcoming models and said that the girls should be confident and take care of their skin and body.
- According to her, parents should always support their children and they should be aware of whatever their children have to do in future.