Namrata Sheth is an Indian actress and model, who came more into the limelight after coming into a web series, Guilty Minds in 2022.
Namrata Sheth was born in 1992 (age 30 years; as of 2022) in Mumbai. She did her schooling at Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai. Namrata pursued her graduation from St Xavier’s College, Mumbai. During her college days, Namrata participated in many beauty pageants.
Height (approx.): 5’6″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Body Measurements (approx.): 33-27-34
Parents & Siblings
Namrata’s father’s name is Amit Sheth.
Namratha has one younger brother, Aryan Sheth, and a sister, Anushi Desai, who is a content creator.
As a Model
Namrata Sheth started her career as a model. She has worked with brands like Fab India, Bobbi Brown, Havells, Closeup, head and shoulder, and westside. Namrata Sheth has also worked for designers like Ritu Kumar, Anita Dongre, and Sabyasachi Mukherjee. Namrata got featured on the cover page of Grazia India magazine and Bazarbriden.
In 2012, Namrata won the title of Miss Clean and Clear Times Fresh Face, which was judged by actors, late Sushant Singh Rajput and Jacqueline Fernandez, as well as by choreographer, Marc Robinson. The event took place in Mumbai.
In 2022, Namrata Sheth made her debut in the web series, Guilty minds, in which she played the character of lawyer Shubhangi Khanna.
In Music Album
In 2019, Namrata appeared in the music album, Bhula Diya, with singer, Darshan Raval. After this song, Namrata received more recognition.
- Food: Masala Dosa
- Namrata Sheth is a fitness lover and she often posts her fitness videos on social media sites.
- Namrata enjoys dancing in her leisure time.
- According to Namitha, she loves south Indian food.
- Namrata expressed her desire to work with the film director, Zoya Akhtar.
- In an interview, Namrata said that she gave acting auditions for almost two years.
- Namrata is an animal lover and she also owns a dog.
- Namrata is associated with a non-profit organization, Nanhikali, which works to ensure that every underprivileged girl child gets her rights to education and dignity in India.