Pallavi Vengsarkar is an Indian model and entrepreneur who is known for being the daughter of famous Indian cricketer Dilip Vengsarkar.
Pallavi Vengsarkar was born on Thursday, 24 December 1989 (age 31 years; as of 2021) in Mumbai, India. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn. She attended Kodaikanal International School, Tamil Nadu for primary and Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai for secondary education.
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Figure Measurements (approx.): 34-26-34
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Pallavi Vengsarkar belongs to a Marathi Brahmin family of Mumbai, India.
Parents & Siblings
Pallavi Vengsarkar is a the daughter of Dilip Vengsarkar and Manali Vengsarkar. Dilip is a former Indian cricketer who has been honoured with the prestigious Arjuna Award for his contribution to Indian cricket. He is the Chief Adviser of the Cricket Association of Telangana. Manali Vengsarkar is an entrepreneur and jewellery designer.
Pallavi Vengsarkar has an elder brother, Nakul Vengsarkar. He is an interior designer, architect, and photographer.
Husband & Children
Pallavi Vengsarkar got married to Karan Danthi on 11 July,2017. Karan is the founder and portfolio manager of Jetha Global. The couple is blessed with a baby boy.
- Pallavi Vengsarkar follows a non vegetarian diet.
- She enjoys drinking alcohol occasionally.
- Pallavi Vengsarkar is an aid animal lover. She has a pet dog at her home.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and practices yoga daily.
- A Hindi-language sports film titled ’83,’ directed by Kabir Khan has been made to glorify the victory of the Indian cricket team at the 1983 World Cup. The film was released on 24 December 2021. Pallavi Vengsarkar’s father, Dilip Vengsarkar, was a part of that winning team. Actor Adinath Kothare played the role of Dilip in the film.