Summer Warne is the youngest daughter of Shane Warne, who was a popular Australian cricketer and commentator.
Summer Warne was born on Friday, 12 October 2001 (age 20 years; as of 2021) in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Her zodiac sign is Libra. She completed her schooling in 2020 at Firbank Girls’ Grammar School. Her Instagram bio says that she is a gamer.
Height (approx.): 5′ 3″
Hair Colour: Light Blonde
Eye Colour: Grey
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Shane Keith Warne, was a popular Australian cricketer and commentator, who died on 4 March 2022. He was popularly known as the spin king of cricket.
Summer’s mother, Simone Callahan, is a yoga teacher. Summer’s parents separated in 2005 when Summer was just 4 years old. Shane raised his 3 children as a single parent. She has 2 siblings. Her elder sister is Brooke, and her elder brother is Jackson.
- Although Summer was raised by her father, Shane, she is very close to her mother, Simone Callahan. The two often post pictures on social media and share a warm and lovely bond together
- When Shane Warne broke his engagement with his former fiancée, Elizabeth Hurley, Summer expressed her opinion on Hurley in an interview. She said
I don’t think she (Hurley) was the right, right person that I would get along with,”
She further revealed that Elizabeth did not let the children address her as Liz’. She said,
I don’t really miss it that much.”
- In a TikTok video, Summer revealed the answers to some questions that she often gets asked for being Shane Warne’s daughter. She revealed that she can not bowl a ‘leggie’.
- Upon being asked often how does it feel to have Shane Warne as a father, she says,
like any other dad”
- Summer shared a tight bond with her father, Shane Warne. She, along with her siblings, gave her father a Pinata cake that read,
We are proud of you dad”
- In 2020, when Summer completed her school, Shane posted a heartfelt story and expressed how proud he was of all his children.
- Summer enjoys spending her time on beaches. She often posts pictures of beaches on her Instagram handle.
- Since childhood, she loved to play basketball. Her father, Shane, often praised her for her performance in the game.
My daughter Summer scored an amazing goal at basketball today, so proud of her, Summer is the best !!!! Xxx pic.twitter.com/HZVjazsG
— Shane Warne (@ShaneWarne) October 21, 2012
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings