Simone Callahan is an Australian yoga and fitness trainer who is famous for being the ex-wife of Australian cricketer Shane Warne.
Simone Callahan was born on Saturday, 24 January 1970 (52 years old; age as of 2022) in Melbourne, Australia. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius. She has earned a post graduate degree in Yoga. She has also done a three year teacher training in yoga at a Melbourne based yoga school in Ihana.
Height (approx.): 5′ 8″
Hair Colour: Golden Blonde
Parents & Siblings
Her father’s name is Bryan Callahan and mother’s name is Coral Callahan. She also has a sister, named Lisa Callahan, in her family.
Husband & Children
Simone Callahan’s ex-husband’s name is Shane Warne. She first met Shane in 1992 at a celebrity event held in Melbourne. Both dated each other for almost three years and finally got married on 1 September 1995. Simone and Shane became parents of three children. They have two daughters and one son. Their elder daughter’s name is Brooke Warne and younger one is Summer Warne. Their son’s name is Jackson Warne.
In 2005, Simone decided to separate from her husband and filled the divorce case against Shane. Reportedly, the reason behind their separation was cricketer’s extramarital affairs. Although, she was sharing a very ruff relationship with her husband, but she never distantant her children from their father. All the three kids shared a great bond with their father, and they also used to share pictures of them spending time with him on their social media accounts. In 2009, the couple again united to raise their kids together but their relationship could not last long and they again parted ways in 2010.
- Simone Callahan is a Yoga teacher at the Hot Yoga & Wellness Center, Australia. She also teaches Yoga at Somers Shala and as well as on the beach at Somers in Australia.
- Her hobbies include swimming and travelling.
- She has featured on the covers of various renowned magazines of Australia including the Australian Yoga Life, one of Australia’s longest running fitness magazine.
- Simone loves travelling and she has visited India multiple times. During one of her visits to India, she was exploring local bookstores in the area and came across a copy of B.K.S. Iyengar’s book, Yoga: The Path to Holistic Health.’ While picking the book, she was not aware that this chance ‘meeting’ with Mr Iyengar would be the beginning of an enduring yoga path. Recalling her memories, she said,
I was in the shops in India one day and was lucky enough to pick up one of Mr Iyengar’s books. That was the start of my yoga journey. Back then, it was unbeknown to me that Iyengar was the guru of our day and age.”
- Contrary to her present profession, she worked in a promotions and events based corporate companies, including the Australian beer lager, Fosters, VRC Racing, in her past. She also worked in the marketing department at the Crown Casino.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings