Vishnu Kaushal is an Indian content creator known for creating funny videos. He became more prominent after appearing in the Hindi web series named Feels Like Home in 2022.
Vishnu was born on Thursday, 27 August 1998 (age 23 years; as of 2022) in Panchkula, Haryana. His zodiac sign is Virgo. Vishnu did Btech computer science at Chitkara University, Punjab. From a very young age, Vishnu was fascinated about making videos.
Height (approx.): 5’11”
Weight (approx.): 78 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information about Vishnu’s parents.
Vishnu has one younger brother Govind Kaushal who is also an artist.
In 2021, Vishnu Kaushal announced his relationship with Diksha Rawat through an Instagram post. Diksha Rawat is a fashion blogger and YouTuber.
His career path started in July 2017, as a head of operations in Climber in Chandigarh, followed by a creative head’s position in The Pulp by Sociowash in Chandigarh, and in April 2018, as a social media manager in Gunsberg, Chandigarh.
YouTube and Social Media Influencer
When Vishnu was 16 years, he and his younger brother, Govind, used to make funny videos. In 2016, he started his self-titled YouTube channel that included public interviews, mono-logs, vlogs, and b-roll vlogs. He started posting content on social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook where his content was liked and appreciated by the public. He has more than 31.2K subscribers on YouTube. Later, he moved to Delhi and joined a company that paid him for content creation. He has more than 800k followers on Instagram. In 2019, he became the host of the podcast series named OutCast. In this series of podcasts, the topics discussed were related to politics, philosophy, comedy, filmmaking, and personal growth.
OTT Web Series
In 2022, Vishnu made his acting debut in the web series named Feels Like Home, a story about 4 boys living together away from their family. The web series was released on amazon prime video on 10 June 2022.
After completing his graduation, Vishnu joined AIESEC, which is a non-profit organization that facilitates cross-cultural internships, and global volunteer exchange experiences for the young generation. In 2019, he joined MensXP, a leading online men’s lifestyle brand in India. Furthermore, Vishnu worked with famous brands like Coins witch, Mojocare sweet dreams, Get simple, Urban company, and Oppo, he promoted them on social media platforms. In 2021, Vishnu launched his merchandise company known as Peach By Vishnu, and his first collection was titled Feeling Peachy.
- In 2019, Vishnu won the best entertainer of the year award from TLG Blogger and Social media.
- Vishnu loves writing journals and in one of his Instagram posts, he revealed that in January 2021, he wrote in his journal about his desire to appear in a web series.
- According to Vishnu, he has social phobia.
- Vishu mentioned that during his second year of college he lost interest in his studies as he was more involved in making vedios.
- As a result of being uncertain about his career, Vishnu went through days of emotional struggle.
- In two years of creating content, Vishnu’s YouTube channel gained 1000 subscribers.
- During the interview, Vishnu expressed his desire to make a video with Tanmay Bhatt, an Indian YouTuber and comedian.
- Speaking in an interview about his hometown Vishnu got nostalgic and said that he wanted to work in Chandigarh.
- Taba Chake is one of the favourite guitarists of Vishnu.
- Talking about his career Vishnu quoted that
There was always an alternate plan. This was the alternate plan. I started making videos in my 12th grade. I was in my college when started this. For the first 4 years, I was doing my B-Tech in computer science engineering while I was making videos in college. I was also working with an organisation back then, so I was doing college, working on something and making videos. After college, I got an internship/job and I was doing that. I was into social media marketing, PR and advertising, then I got a call from MenXP, asking if I want to come and audition. Until I got that call, I never stopped having this one thing, i.e my day job. I always was making videos. For me, making videos was never a profession. For me, it has always been the time I can do whatever. That time is my time. Creating videos, after coming back from my college or job, was my time. It has always been fun for me”.
- Vishnu stated in a video interview that he once wanted to be a teacher as well.
- During school days, Vishnu with one of his friends created a Facebook page where they sold customised t-shirts.
- Vishnu enjoys cooking and reading in his leisure time.
- Vishnu is an animal lover. He is often seen posting videos and pictures of animals on social media platforms.
- Vishnu was also part of Vajor’s men’s wear collection launch campaign.
- Vishnu stated in one of his YouTube videos that as a content creator, he has experienced many new things.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings