Bio Data / Biography
The India’s Richest Family is Ambani Family and Akash Ambani is the boy of this rich family and known as a Indian Richest Son, Akash has one son was born on 10th December 2020 . The name of his wife is Shloka Mehta she also belongs to richest family and known as Businesswomen, Akash Ambani Age is 29 years old as in 2020. The Net worth of Akash Ambani $40.1 billion dollar calculated in 2018.
|Genuine Name||Akash Mukesh Ambani|
|Wife Name||Shloka Mehta (Businesswomen)|
|Engagement||March 2018 in Goa|
|Marriage||December 2018 in Jio World Centre Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai|
|Children||One Son born on 10th December 2020|
|Fan Followers||12.8k (Instagram)|
Morphology (Physical Appearance)
|Weight||70 kg 154 pounds|
|Height||178 centimeters, |
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Currently he works as Chief of strategy in Reliance Jio is a telecom company in India, after Airtel & Vodafone –Reliance is India’s 3rd largest telecom service provider in India.
He also launced a Jio fiber to give very fast Internet in India mostly in Villages with affordable and cheap prices plan, he also launced a Jio smart glass first time in India.
Jio smart Glass offered valuable features 3D holographic images and videos, it can be used to make virtual classes and meetings.
Social Media Accounts
Instagram Id akashambani
Personal Life (History)
Akash Ambani was born on 23rd December 1991 in richest family, he completed his primary education in Champion School Mumbai and Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai.
For higher education he moved in US (United States) and enrolled in Brown University in Rhode Island and completed the graduation degree in Economics.
|Date of birth||Wednesday 23rd October 1991|
|Age||29 years (as in 2020)|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra (India)|
|Birth & Zodiac sign||Libra(based on date of birth)|
|Caste||Vaishya (Gujarati Bania)|
|Hometown Destiny||Mumbai, Maharashtra (India)|
|Address||Residence Antilla, Altamount Road, Mumbai|
|School Academy||Campion School, Mumbai |
Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai
|University Name||Brown University, United States|
|Last Qualification||Graduate in Economics from Brown University (US)|
|Food & Dietary habits||Ice-cream, Chocolate, Gur-Paapri|
|Interest & Hobbies||Cricket, Photography, Sailing, Biography based movies|
|Net Worth||Rs 2,60,600 crore ($40 billion)|
Family & Ancestor
The royal family was born due to his grandfather Dhirubhai Ambani he started Reliance Industry in 90’s. His father Mukesh Ambani is Chairman and Founder at Reliance Industries Limited, mother Nita Ambani is Chairperson and Founder at Reliance Foundation.
Akash and his sister Isha Ambani are twin’s brother&sister and has one younger brother Anant Ambani.
|Sisters||Isha Ambani (twin sister)|
Favourite & Beloved thing
|Holiday & Festivity Destination(s)||Dubai|
|Dress||Simple T-shirt with Blazer|
He loves to buy luxury cars and loves to drive like Arab boys but he does not take risk to drive like this.
|Car Collection||Mercedes Benz G63 AMG, |
Bentley Bentayga (Rs 3.85 Cr),
Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe,
BMW 760 Li,
Range Rover Vogue
Some minor known facts about Akash Ambani
- In school days he does not know about he belongs to a richest family of India later when he written an Essay in 11th class on Reliance Industry he knows about his history.
- The Jio was launced by Akash Ambani in 2014 and inducted in Reliance Retail Boards of Directors.
- He gave birth to jio after four days of his graduation degree and took decision with his 60 person team member.
- When he was younger his body was full of fat and obese, after he was transformed his body from fat to fit.
- In December 2015, he and his sister Isha Ambani launched a Jio 4G service in India and 4G keypad Mobile.
- The schoolmate girlfriend Shloka Mehta daughter of diamantaire Russell Mehta, he did engagement with her in plush five-star resort in Goa on 24th March 2018.
- He also owned IPL franchise team Mumbai Indians along with his family.
- He Loves football team Arsenal Football Club and loves to collecting sports souvenirs.
Business Today