Aravind KP is an Indian professional motorcycle racer and got the fame for completing Dakar Rally 2019. He came into the limelight when he participated in the television reality show Bigg Boss Kannada 8 in 2021. Aravind KP age is 36 (years old) as of 2021 and he was born and hailed in a middle-class family in Karnataka. After ventured into biker racing, he never turned back until he did not succeed in his goal and became a second Indian racer who completed Dakar Rally.
|Real/Full Name||Aravind KP|
|Profession Line||Professional Bike Racer|
|Children||Son- None |
Girlfriend Name- Not Known
Morphology (Physical Appearance)
|Weight||70 kg, |
|Height||177 centimeters |
In 2005, when he turned 19, he started his career as a bike racer at the national level.
In 2006, He took part in TVS Racing at Gulf Dirt Track National Championship, and then he has constantly won more than 15 National Championships in Dirt track, Rallies, and Motocross.
He participated in MRF Supercross National Championship in 2009.
In 2011, a bike race was held in Sri Lanka, where Aravind became the first Indian to win an overseas Motocross Championship.
KP won almost all off-road Indian races including Maruti Suzuki Dakshin Dare (2000 Kms), Maruti Suzuki Raid De Himalaya (2500 Kms), and MRF Suprecross (7 rounds) in 2015.
In 2019, he made the news headline, when he was considered the second Indian to complete Dakar Rally held in Peru and placed at 39th position. And C.S. Santosh is the first Indian to complete this rally, who was placed at 36th position in the rally in 2015.
Social Media Accounts
Instagram Id @aravind_kp
Personal Life of Aravind KP
He was born in a middle-class family in Udupi, Karnataka on 8 December 1985.
At the age of childhood, his interest was developed in motorcycle racing, and used to ride his father’s scooter due to which her parents promised to gift him a bike, while he was studying in 12th standard.
But his parents put a condition that if he would score more than 80% marks in the board exam, then he got the bike, and Aravind grabbed 84.7% marks and getting his first bike Yamaha RX-135 after completing his 12th class.
|Date of birth||Sunday 8 December 1985|
|Age||36 Years (as of 2021)|
|Zodiac sign||Sagittarius (based on date of birth)|
|Birth Place||Udupi, Karnataka, India|
|Hometown||Manipal, Karnataka, India|
|School Name||Not Known|
|Food & Dietary habits||Non-Vegetarian|
|Interest & Hobbies||Biking, Travelling, Reading|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Family & Ancestor
Favourite & Beloved things
|Food||Idli Sambar, Masala Dosa, Rasmalai|
|Film||Megha Alias Maggi|
|Holiday & Festivity Destination(s)||Goa|
|Color & Dye(s)||Blue|
Luxury Life Style
|Tattoo Design||He has inked tattoo on his right tricep- A Scorpion, |
On his left shoulder- A Star
|Bike Collection||TVS RTR 450 FX|
Some minor known facts about Aravind KP
- Aravind KP smokes but does not drink alcohol like other celebrity.
- He loves to travel to different places and hangs out with his friends.
- He speaks fluently more than 4 languages like English, Hindi, Kannada, and Telugu.
- He loves to raised animals and has two pet dogs named Buzo and Sniper in his home.
- Aravind has pierced his right ear and used to wear an earring.
- KP also started working as a voice-over artist and worked for the Kannada film “One Time” in 2016.
- He was placed at the 25th position in OiLibya Rally held in Morocco as a participant in 2016.
- He also appeared in the famous talk show TEDx in 2019, where he revealed his success journey.
- For one of the toughest rallies that is Dakar Rally, he prepared himself to followed a strict workout regimen including gymming, cycling, and swimming.
- When he feels tired, he spent his time watching movies.