Purva Rana is an Indian model and actress who was crowned as Vice Queen United continent, in 2013. She represented India in Miss Tourism 2012 Pageant, where she was the first runner-up.
Purva Rana was born on Friday, 12 February 1988 (age 34 years; as of 2022) in Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, India. Purva pursued her schooling at Aadhunik Public School, Dharamshala. Later, she did electronic engineering at Himachal Pradesh Technical University, Hamirpur. Purva participated in many beauty pageants. Purva started her career in modelling after winning the Miss Himachal title in 2010. She got a direct entry in Femina Miss India.
Height (approx.): ‘5’9″
Weight (approx.): 56 kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Body Measurements (approx.): 33-26-36
Parents & Siblings
Purva Rana’s father’s name is Virender Rana, and her mother’s name is Mohini Rana.
Purva has one brother, Vedant Rana, and a sister, Shristi. Purva is the eldest of the two.
Purva Rana’s husband’s name is Shrenik. Purva and Shrenik met for the first time on new year’s eve in 2016.
They both got married in Amby Valley city on 27 April 2019.
As a Model
In 2010, Purva Rana was crowned Miss Himachal.
She participated in Femina Miss India, where she won the title of Miss Dream Girl and was among the top five contestants. The event was held on 30 March 2012.
On 19 December 2012, Purva Rana represented India at the Miss Tourism 2012 pageant, where she was the first runner-up. The event took place in Bangkok, Thailand.
Purva Rana also participated in Miss United Continents 2013, where she was crowned as the Vice Queen United Continent 2013, held on 14 September 2013 in Guayaquil, Ecuador.
Apart from this, Purva also worked for many famous brands like Ease my trip, Kalyan Silk, Spinz, and Jeep India.
Purva walked the ramp for the designers like Manish Malhotra and Archana Kochhar (2015).
In 2013, Purva also walked the ramp for Lakme Fashion Week.
In 2017, Purva Rana was featured in the cover magazine of FHM Pakistan with the Pakistani actor Yasir Hussain.
Purav Rana worked on some music albums like Ishqiyapa, Fanah (2019), and Dil Awara (2019).
As an Actress
Apart from modelling, Purva Rana acted in a few Bollywood movies. She made her first acting debut with the movie Pagalpanti in 2018. Later, she also worked in the movie LuvUTurn which was released in November 2019.
- 2010: Miss Himachal
- 2012: Miss Dream Girl
- 2012: Miss tourism (First Runner-up)
- 2013: Vice Queen United Continent
- 2011: Kaya Femina Miss Fair Skin
Singer: Ray J
Brand: Elisabetta Franchi
Actor (s): Salman Khan, John Abraham
Sportsman: Brett Lee
Movie (s): Mission Impossible, Titanic, The Italian Notebook
- According to Purva, the time she spent during the Miss United Continent 2013 in Ecuador, was one of the most beautiful memories she ever had.
- In an interview, Purva said that she faced difficulty in the Spanish language during the Miss United Continent, as the event was held in Ecuador, where Spanish is the official language.
- In an interview, when Purva was asked about the craziest rumour she heard about herself she replied “That I am dating a bunch of guys, however, that’s not true.”
- Purva Rana in an interview said that if she gets a chance of going on a vacation with a celebrity she would preferably go with the actor John Abraham.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings