Bio Data / Biography
Manasa Varanasi is an Indian model and Engineer, she came into the limelight when she won the title of VLCC Femina Miss India 2020 in a beauty pageant. Manasa Varanasi’s age is 23 (years old) as of 2021. She was born and brought up in Telangana in a middle-class family but due to her hard work & passion, she turned her life from middle to higher one. The net worth of Manasa Varanasi is estimated at around $1 million dollars.
|Genuine Name||Manasa Varanasi|
|Profession Line||Model, Engineer|
|Fan Followers||70k (on Instagram)|
Boyfriend Name- Nikhil Mandalika
Morphology (Physical Appearance)
|Weight||55 kg, |
|Height||176 centimeters |
5’feet 9 (1/2)’’ inches
|Figure value||34 – 28 – 34|
|Skin Color||Beige (Milky)|
She started her career in fashion industry as a model and she did various walked ramp for the famous designer and featured in NIFT Hyderabad in which she did walked ramp.
She also promoted beauty products through her Instagram page to collaborated with Sephora India.
In 2019 she was participated in VLCC Femina Miss India Telangana 2019 in which she grabbed her name in the Top 3 contestants.
After she won the Telangana State VLCC contest and she got the chance to compete at National Level Competition and she took part in the beauty pageant Femina Miss India and Manasa Varanasi was crowned the winner of Femina Miss India 2020 on 10th February 2021. Manasa with Femina Miss Haryana India Manika Sheokand and Femina Miss Uttar Pradesh India Manya Singh (a daughter of Auto Rikshaw driver).
The result was announced late due to pandemic disease COVID-19 and the entire contest was held digitally.
She doing job as a financial information exchange analyst by profession.
Social Media Accounts
Instagram Id @manasa_varanasi
Personal Life of Manasa Varanasi
She was born in a well-renowned family in Telangana, Hyderabad (India) in 1998, during her school days, she also contributed to NGO’s, Rotary International due to which she becomes a committed member from 2011 to 2012.
She completed her schooling at Global Indian International School (GIIS) Kuala Lumpur Campus, Malaysia. she enrolled in an engineering college at Vasavi College of Engineering and received her Computer Science B.Tech degree with good grades.
At the age of childhood, she was a shy kid but with time she grows up and boosts her confidence. She is so inspired by her mother and embedded her rule in her life which makes her a charming and bright girl.
She is a trained Bharatanatyam dancer and she also developed embroidery skills. Along with her college studies, she also took part in a beauty contest organized by her college and she won the title of Miss Fresher in her college.
During her college days, she also did a one-month internship at Reliance Jio USA Inc. as a trainee.
After completed her graduation she was fascinating with modeling due to which she starts developing modeling skills with the help of Youtube videos and also approaches modeling agency. She was huge inspired by the famous actress Priyanka Chopra and when Priyanka won the Miss World 2000 pageant since then she has been considering him as her ideal.
|Date of birth||1998|
|Age||23 years (as in 2021)|
|Birth Place||Telangana, Hyderabad (India)|
|Birth & Zodiac sign||Not Known (based on date of birth)|
|Home Town||Telangana, Hyderabad (India)|
|School Academy||Global Indian International School (GIIS) Kuala Lumpur Campus, Malaysia|
|University/College Name||Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad|
|Last Qualification||Graduate (B.Tech) Computer Science|
|Debut Career||Model- Femina Miss India|
|Interest & Hobbies||Cooking, Dancing, Traveling, Reading, Skygazing, Embroidery|
|Awards||2021: Femina Miss India Award|
|Net Worth||$1 Million dollar|
Family & Ancestor
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
She has three siblings
|Sister||Name not Known (younger)|
Favourite & Beloved things
|Food||Pizza, Coconut Milk, Butter Paratha and Dal Makhni|
|Desserts||Tiramisu, Fruit Pudding, Rasmalai|
|Actor||Salman Khan and Amitabh Bachchan|
|Actress||Priyanka Chopra, Aishwarya Rai and Sushmita Sen|
|Films||Dead Poets Society, Interstellar, Andhadhun|
|Songs||“We are the champions by Queen”|
|Scents||Cherry Blossom, Coriander, Pesto and Freshly Ground|
|Web Series||The Office|
|Book||The Little Prince|
|Musician Person||A.R. Rahman|
|Holiday & Festivity Destination(s)||London, Dubai, Goa|
|Color & Dye(s)||Red, Turquoise|
|Tattoo Design||No Tattoo designed|
Some minor known facts about Manasa Varanasi
- Manasa Varanasi does not smoke and drinks/consume alcohol like other celebrities.
- Since her college days, she likes to swimming and she is a master in Butterfly and freestyle swimming and has fond to visits in different places.
- As a beauty queen, she never feels bad to spent her time with poor people, rather she feels excited when she talks to poor and middle-class persons.
- During her college days, she was appointed the Centre Head for a non-governmental organisation (NGO) and gave her precious time for three years from 2015 to 2018.
- She has a habit to read new books during the night.
- The favorite quote of her “Instructions for living a life. Pay attention. Be astonished. Tell about it.” By Mary Oliver.
- Her fans mention that Manasa Varanasi looks-like to actress Prachi Desai.
- She also has an interest in adventurous activities and for experience, she has trekked Karnatakas’s highest peak, Mullayanagiri Peak.
- She loves to raise the dogs and has a pet dog named Ollie in her home.
- The Fan followers on her Instagram account around 70k(as 2021).
- She is a very conscious girl in case of her physique and fitness and she workouts daily in the gym and also practice Yoga in her home.
- She did extra works on a daily basis to boost her career at the peak point.